Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes – Updated August 16

When are you guys gonna fix feral energy?

Or are you just gonna make it terrible so the less-skilled players can’t do any DPS?

3 Likes

Any chance there will be a borderless window mode? Kind of strange that WoW classic has it but not TBC classic.

Feral cat energy tick fix… please I’m at my wits end of canceling my sub

3 Likes

I am sure and hope they fix these for you all.
cheers

1 Like

Slice and Dice was not on a global. Please don’t reply to other class issues if you do not know what you’re talking about.

JUNE 7, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• [With regional restarts] The Auction House has been upgraded to improve performance.
  • [With regional restarts] Commander Ameer in Netherstorm has salvaged a prison orb from his last scouting mission and could use your help retrieving a key to unlock it.
  • [With regional restarts] Nether-Stalker Mah’duun in Shattrath now offers a non-Heroic daily dungeon quest.
  • Warchief Kargath Bladefist in The Shattered Halls once again has a delay in between charges of his Blade Dance.
  • Warlock’s Inferno once again stuns and deals damage to enemies in the area.
  • Engineering Schematic: Elemental Seaforium Charge is now available from Consortium faction vendors.
  • The reagents required for the following enchants have been adjusted from pre-patch content to level 70 content:
    • Enchant Gloves - Threat
    • Enchant Gloves - Superior Agility
    • Enchant Cloak - Greater Fire Resistance
    • Enchant Cloak - Greater Nature Resistance
    • Enchant Cloak - Stealth
    • Enchant Cloak - Subtlety
    • Enchant Cloak - Dodge
  • Fixed an issue where the Ring of Blood event in Nagrand would sometimes stall or fail to progress.
  • Fixed an issue where credit was not being granted for killing Crazed Colossus in “Dissension Amongst the Ranks.”

JUNE 4, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• Honorable Kills now display an icon, as intended.
  • A “?” symbol is again displayed when talking to an NPC about a completed or in-progress quest.
  • Items with the random suffixes +healing, +spell damage, +elemental spell damage, +elemental resistance, +mana per 5 sec., and +health per 5 sec. now appropriately apply those effects to the player-character when equipped.
  • The Alliance Brigadier General in Shattrath once again offers the “Concerted Efforts” quest.
  • Fixed an issue that caused combat pets to sometimes activate a global cooldown when trying to use an ability.
  • Fixed an issue that caused lighting issues, such as an unintended shimmering on the ground, for some players.
  • Fixed an issue that caused Fishing lines to disappear.
  • Fixed an issue where Quagmirran in The Slave Pens may fail to path out of the water.
  • Fixed an issue where Nightbane’s Charred Earth ground visual effect was not visible when Projected Textures is disabled in the System Settings menu.
6 Likes

No mention of the nerf to Savory Deviate Delight for Druids. What an absolute bummer of a change. Nerfed fun.

5 Likes

What level will the normal daily dungeon quest be able to be picked up at? Is this for 60+ or 70s only?

Can y’all fix the black morass attunment quest. If you have /PvP on you don’t get credit for it when your in a group. I have to run it again.

Any plans on fixing the /who or shift click names in chat? Seems like it only works once every minute.

druid powershift fix where? #fixthetick

2 Likes

So that was a lie.

Please consider allowing players to claim their Netherwhelp CE pet across Bnet. There is a thread of feedback regarding this TBC Netherwhelp Collar not able to be claimed - #47 by Draugwath-mankrik

any others having issues in zones of looting and not getting anything? Been happening in a lot of the low level zones, and really sucks when you need to collect items from kills. Acts like it is going to give you items, but a fat 0 of anything.

Hello everyone! Here are today’s hotfixes.

JUNE 8, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• Players can now obtain pets from the Original World of Warcraft Collector’s Edition from Landro Longshot in Booty Bay if the license is on their account.
  • Prayer of Mending can no longer bounce to targets outside of the priest’s group.
  • Mage’s Arcane Blast cast time reduction is now effective immediately with subsequent casts.
  • Feign Death will no longer drop the Hunter from combat during raid encounters, consistent with the mechanics in the original Burning Crusade. Resetting raid encounters using Feign Death is still possible.
  • Felbane Slugs and Hellfire Shot are once again available from ammunition vendors.
  • Fixed an issue where the Communal Idol of Life relic was not increasing Druid’s Rejuvenation periodic healing.
  • Fixed an issue where the Karazhan Chess Event can fail to give loot upon defeating the encounter.
  • Shattrath daily quests that are actively offered by the Consortium are now shareable.
  • Fixed an issue where some WoW Classic items were granting stat values of 1 instead of the stats displayed on their tooltips.
  • Fixed an issue where WoW Classic items would sometimes drop with unusual stats, or stats that did not exist on those items in the original game.
2 Likes

Huh? Is that how it was in original? I seem to recall it bouncing around the raid. Does this mean that when you put it on a tank and then they take damage it comes back to the priests group?

Is there anyway this can be changed or have a way to honor/move this across a Battle.net account? It’s such a shame to lock this like that. Many players have voiced their concerns about this on the forums that for some reason or not made another WoW License over the years. It’s hard to stress how much these pets meant so much to people that had them back in TBC/Classic and not being able to use them is tough : /.

3 Likes

Sometimes it feels like you guys don’t play your own game. Why do you sort by “bid”. When people need ore or cloth or gems, they aren’t bidding to wait 2 days to see if they won it. They are buying the item.

Also It still takes over 3 minutes to scan netherweave cloth auctions on my server. Opening the AH, placing bids/buyouts, posting items still all take a lot of time.

If I use the default interface, it still sorts by total Bid. meaning you are still encouraging players to post hundreds of singles instead of a few stacks.

To fix the Auction House immediately:

1. Fix the search to sort by buyout, or give the choice for a bid/buyout dropdown
  2. Sort MUST use per item price, not total price. Until you fix this, players will continue posting hundreds of singles so they make it to the top of the list.

Please take a look at the threads created by people who no longer play on their original TBC CE account. We are missing our pets and want to see a change happen so we can use our Netherwhelp on our current account.

1 Like

I think the wording is just funny. I believe it should just be a bug fix- basically saying that if you’re not in a group (party/raid) PoM shouldn’t be bouncing to you. To my knowledge it should be raid wide