Shadowlands: Take a Day Trip to Tazavesh, the Veiled Market

Sounds like it’ll be a pretty short questline! Hopefully it doesn’t involve helping anyone find a suitable weapon. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Ok, who over at the WoW team has been playing FF14? Some of these boss mechanics are going to feel REAL familiar for anyone that plays 14 lol.

2 Likes

Is there an open world component of this or strictly the mega-dungeon?
Feels like a missed opportunity if it’s not also an actual market.

8 Likes

I’m really looking forward to this!

when is this live? youtuber Bellular claims a dev told him the week on july 1st so june 29th or july 6th

We don’t have a date to share just yet. Sorry. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hello Suramar

“the live performers may not leave that way if they fail to please the crowd”

I think the article needs correcting. Shadowlands is populated by the dead.

1 Like

We are the live performers…

Does that flight path skip the In-Between? Please say it does.

I really dug what they did with mechagon, and this seems to have it beat. That musical performance fight sounds awesome

nope, see for yourself on the ptr and nope please do not skip the inbetween, if anything update it would lose glimpses of other realms in the SL during the trip, unvisited realms

They haven’t invented those other realms yet. Sounds like a 9.2 thing…

Huh?

#PullTheRipcord

Dungeon looks amazing though.

1 Like

So is this going to be like Kara and Mechagon where there’s no M+ variant until 9.2? If so RIP this piece of content.

Looks pretty good like most wow dungeons, definitely one of the strong points of this game

Would have loved to see something different in addition to bringing the usual goodies though. Game needs diversity badly

and it will only take you 7 weeks of farming some 8 new currencies to get that battle pet thats a reskin of the rooster from westfall!

2 Likes

You should totally make those portal rune things into portals instead of having to take a flight path everywhere, though.

Weird. I thought you quit working at Blizzard a long time ago. Where’s the candle?

1 Like