95% of the players I’ve seen are riding the Highland Drake

Doesn’t surprise me to be honest. It’s the only one of the four that looks like a standard dragon.

Your only other options are

1. A giant red bat
  2. A big green pterodactyl
  3. and a horde wyvern without the scorpion tail
107 Likes

Yeah, the other drakes are terrible.

26 Likes

the wyvern is great because it’s not gigantic

103 Likes

Don’t you start out with a basic protodrake?

15 Likes

I use the Wylderdrake for no other reason than it’s the smallest of the 4, I hate large mounts.

107 Likes

noticed this in town last night. 80% of people were using blue boi. The rest were mostly red with scattered green dragons sparingly.

7 Likes

I like my green boi. I like the smaller size.

34 Likes

Nobody could have foreseen this!

24 Likes

My favorite is the Wylderdrake, but putting them all on the favorites list and using the fav mount thing is nice for variety.

19 Likes

I hate all of them, personally.

44 Likes

you can actually unlock the scorpion tail :wink:

i prefer the “horde wyvern” myself… the popular one is too big and takes too much screenspace for my taste

*also the “green pterodactyl” is nice for the xmas spirit. can make it look like a flying red and green grinch.

27 Likes

I’d use the Proto Drake but I want different colors. Blue Highland drake is easy on the eye, at least for me.

13 Likes

They love you though, they just want pets and food and walks in the park. They’re good boys and girls.

37 Likes

And I look forward to joining their number some time over the weekend, though I’d be okay with the wyvern-y one.

Proto-drake is simply too wide for me (and we’re killing thousands of these things in this expansion - why are we riding the enemy first?).

Velocidrake has potential but the early cosmetic unlocks aren’t selling me on it. Looks like someone smashed a toothy goblin head on to a pterodactyl.

9 Likes

its has the better customization too so yeah, bit of no-brainer

4 Likes

I don’t mind any of the four. I use the Renewed Proto-Drake a lot. Second favorite comes in at the Cliffside Wylderdrake.

The Highland Drake though has some really good customizations associated with it though.

1 Like

24 Likes

Blue is my favorite color soooo…

3 Likes

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up: :point_up: :point_up:

16 Likes

I’m so torn on this. I also prefer small mounts but the Veloci and Wylderdrakes are just so damn ugly. Highland is the most boring but also the least offensive to look at.

11 Likes