95% of Hunter Pets are still unusable in high end Content

yes…its a rodent

The spirit beast porcupine is a tenacity pet.

1 Like

Degu is a red tenacity spirit pet porcupine but a red porcupine is a rodent and cunning

1 Like

According to Petopia degu in the only tameable red porcupine and is a tenacity

1 Like

look again… Razorquill Porcupine Kun-Lai Summit and the Needleback Porcupine Dread Wastes are 2 examples

1 Like

Back in the day, this was actually the case! Spiders and monkeys in particular had a great deal of PVP utility.

Not so much in the current game.

1 Like

Thats a good thing for people in pve, we have more options and entire specializations we can use.

Again this is specifically a pvp issue, which i agree is a problem but my point is, in pve non of this matters.

More issues that have no bearing in pve.

Even when I play PvE, there is no reason to use any pet family that doesn’t have a beneficial activated ability. If you look at it from a gameplay perspective, no it doesnt matter. However, many pet families do not have activated abilities that have any use in PvE or PvP which limits your choice. That lack of choice results in lack of ability to pick your pet’s looks. That is the only issue I am trying to raising here.

I would prefer more choice in pet aesthetics. I think most hunters would agree on this.

2 Likes

i complained in every hunter PTR notes about how we still only have 3 stable slots and how we are stuck with two slots for a cat and training

but blizzard answered my prayers by making pets useless in pve group content

2 Likes

“Not content with this, we’ll also gimp your DPS for going petless.”

Because you will own nothing, you will be happy, and you will eat ze :cricket:’s. :yum:

2 Likes