MDI Season 1 Global Champions!

MDI Season 1 Global Champions!

The MDI Season 1 has finished with Echo securing their spot as the new Global Champions!

View Full Article

10 Likes

ew esports

28 Likes

I wish this game would stop trying to do e-sports. LOL

24 Likes

Congrats to the winners :tada:

6 Likes

Gratz, fix game pls

14 Likes

Esports bad. Upvote to the left.

14 Likes

I hope they make brownies or something fun to celebrate, good for them!

PS Please next team win with all gnomes! I will probably watch it if it is 5x gnome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Imagine that, a rigged tournament where the same handful of players win every time. It’s worse than the AWC.

9 Likes

Good job to the winners. It took a lot of work and dedication. I’ve no clue how they make high keys look so easy.

2 Likes

Curious why the press releases never state the team comps.

3 Likes

So… they’re not better than the competition, no, the competition is rigged.

4 Likes

How come these people can win so many phony medals but not move out of their parents basement?

Anyways gratz to the winners I guess.

3 Likes

The players that bring in the most “views” and free advertisement for Blizzard are the ones winning every competition.

You’re free to ignore it by clicking on the mute thread button down below

Do you think, just maybe, they get the most views because people like watching the best?

Even Max from Limit said echo would probably beat them in the great push if both teams decided to participate.

1 Like

Glad I am leaving this game. This company is chasing the esports market in vein. Good riddance.

5 Likes

You realize MDI has been around for years right?

AWC even longer? Esports are just a part of gaming now.

3 Likes

Like I said, it’s entirely in vein. Low cash prizes to the winners and bad optics to the run of the mill player.

1 Like

the word is vain, unless you’re saying they’re injecting esports.

and a lot of us enjoy them, the great push is going to be good fun to watch.

2 Likes

Cool, so… when does season 1 officially end then? 9.1, yes, but do you guys have an eta?

2 Likes