9.2.5 When?

That’s almost as real as flying pigs IRL

1 Like

Considering that season 3 just started and each season is about 8 months and we have season 4 as well we looking at another 16 months at least … then you know Blizz with their delays and errors

9.2.5 is season 4 so probably not for another 5+ months.

it just hit ptr its going to be a while maybe end of summer if not fall they said season 4 will be later this year which means fall.

and 9.2 just launched.

Doubt that’ll happen. Don’t know if you’re thinking that or made a typo but if Season 4 is happening, we should expect 9.2.5 sometime in Q2. Then 10.0 might released at the end of 2022 or no later than January 2023.

2 Likes

It has. Even cross faction mail is working for anything you can normally mail including gold.

Pretty much this. You’re looking at about 8 weeks on the PTR, pending any additional changes. Blizz did state that the cross faction features was something they were looking at doing in 9.2 but it was pushed, so maybe that will make it go a little quicker.

Honestly I can see it going until the 10.0 announcement and hitting sometime that week.

Seems like end of year with the Christmas sleigh mount datamine being part of it.

Next expac isn’t being announced until next month.

1 Like

I’m going to guess late June.

If 9.2.5 is also season 4 then I wouldn’t expect it until August or so.

I don’t know why they would do a new season in a .5 patch, we’ll probably get 9.2.5 in like may for a second half of season 3, then a 9.3 in august for season 4 and raid+, then a 9.3.5 for 10.0 launch setup before holiday break, and then expansion launch Q1 2023. That feels like the logical setup here, they trying to soften the blow some people might view this schedule as with this vague slow rollout of news.

1 Like

New seasons are usually in .0 patches. Shadowlands has just been different as far as cadence.

Imagine how much fun the RWF teams are going to have paying a billion gold for funnels again so soon after a 3 month season lol

I just don’t see Blizz pushing that hard, I really hope we get to chill on season 3 for the summer.

They already said no 9.3. The last patch of Shadowlands will be 9.2.5.

May not have RWF for tweaked older raids. Who knows.

1 Like

I don’t know if this will affect the RWF competition, but they mentioned this:

I don’t see how or why, and I haven’t seen it in a blue post. If they delay 9.2.5 long enough to make it the season 4 patch, that will just be arbitrarily calling 9.3 9.2.5. How would a new season with a new dungeon lineup and an entirely new raiding system be a .5 patch? That naming would be arbitrary and nonsensical. We’re getting 9.3 whether they call it that or not lol

There is and will be NO 9.3 if there were it would need to have a continuation to the story and NEW Raid not just updates to old content. They’re simply doing Season 4 to try and keep people playing until 10.0.

Season 4 isn’t even going to be a normal season “There will be no Hall of Fame for Season 4. We’re not looking to position this as a competitive event.”