9.2.5 When?

Anyone got any leaks/datamine/theories on when 9.2.5 might be coming?

I want to get this cross faction ball rolling, the faster we get instance groups, the faster we can get cross guilds/trading/questing.

1 Like

Has the PTR even been updated yet?

It is one thing to have a build to download and another to actually start the final testing on the PTR. I am guessing Late May or Early June. Blizzard will want the Mythic Raid ladder to be pretty full before cross-faction raiding happens.

Since next expac was announced end of 2023 prob not for awhile

Err…where did you find this info?

1 Like

PTR is showing as 9.2.5 on my machine, so yes. Not sure if it’s “official” yet though. I don’t think cross faction has been released there yet though?

2 Likes

That poster likes making things up for attention. Pay them no mind.

2 Likes

So, weird concepts about 10.0 release date aside, I suspect sometime end of summer.
I really want it to get here-- I want to help my alli friends out with keys!

No it wasn’t.

They didn’t. They constantly lie about stuff all the time around here.

1 Like

It wasn’t, but it can be safely assumed since we’ll have S4, that the expac won’t be dropping this year.

I’m not here to argue assumptions, I’m here to call out someone’s “facts,” because they do this all the time and pull stuff out of their butt.

1 Like

Most major patch PTRs are about 12 weeks long.

This being a minor patch, I would guess 8 weeks from now as a reasonable estimate.

My guess is season 4 comes in about 6 more months (rounding up to make the tier 7 months long), then another 5 months of season 4 until the pre-patch. New expansion next March.

I also don’t think season 4 and 9.2.5 necessarily have to land at the same time.

1 Like

That’s almost as real as flying pigs IRL

1 Like

Considering that season 3 just started and each season is about 8 months and we have season 4 as well we looking at another 16 months at least … then you know Blizz with their delays and errors

9.2.5 is season 4 so probably not for another 5+ months.

it just hit ptr its going to be a while maybe end of summer if not fall they said season 4 will be later this year which means fall.

and 9.2 just launched.

Doubt that’ll happen. Don’t know if you’re thinking that or made a typo but if Season 4 is happening, we should expect 9.2.5 sometime in Q2. Then 10.0 might released at the end of 2022 or no later than January 2023.

2 Likes

It has. Even cross faction mail is working for anything you can normally mail including gold.

Pretty much this. You’re looking at about 8 weeks on the PTR, pending any additional changes. Blizz did state that the cross faction features was something they were looking at doing in 9.2 but it was pushed, so maybe that will make it go a little quicker.

Honestly I can see it going until the 10.0 announcement and hitting sometime that week.

Seems like end of year with the Christmas sleigh mount datamine being part of it.

Next expac isn’t being announced until next month.

1 Like