9.2.5 update doesn't seem like a whole lot

how much it will take? I don’t see blue posts about it

Arena*

2 Likes

Buddy there’s more going on than that

And in sure you can live without wow for a few extra houes

7 Likes

You have no idea what they’ve got going on in the background. Maybe the faction stuff requires re-compiling ten years of spaghetti code and they want to make sure it actually works right before they let people back in.

I’m positive that you can find something else to do with your Tuesday morning. Read a book.

8 Likes

Is it copium to think they’ll make class changes when season 4 launches?

Are we really getting no balancing until 10.0?

3 Likes

I missed that post and I am dumb.

:pensive:

2 Likes

Happens to the best of us!

3 Likes

With so many potential bugs from cross faction grouping, i’d venture to guess 8hr downtime is reasonable, i suspect it will be a lot shorter though.

2 Likes

Oh there was balancing, it was bad and misplaced.

Yah that’s prolly true.

Thats fair

Cross faction play is a huge change. I’d rather they take 8-12 hours to apply the patch correctly, than get in and find that everything is broken.

4 Likes

Always gotta be at least one of these replies. Questioning the necessity of extended maintenance always implies that the person questioning it doesn’t have anything else to do.

Oh wait… that hasn’t been true ever.

1 Like

The lack of buffs to underperforming specs is very strange. I was expecting a damage and mana buff to Fealine Stomp.

MW has issues in M+, and there are buffs that don’t make them broken in raid.

Jeez man, you seem irritable

Is it because of the wow downtime?

3 Likes

There must be some reasons why it’s 8 hours maintenance, they would give us fancy words and I still wouldn’t understand why it takes 8 hours… :rofl:

So you think turning on cross faction dungeons is basically pressing a button?

3 Likes

Old timers like me remember when 24-hour Maintenace was a thing. And so does Pepperidge Farm :nerd_face:

14 Likes

Its because there isnt anything new accept the arena which has a small player base due to the crap pvp gearing system that still aint fixed.

Its all that infrastructure for cross faction. And I am guessing its going to be a mess.

2 Likes