9.2 release date?

So are we getting one or what? Its scary that we are now END of january and there has been dead silence on this matter. I dont even see it coming in February at this rate…

they are annoucing something this week

2 Likes

Looking like Feb 22 or March 1, but good chance they announce it officially tomorrow

1 Like

It’s not scary, it’s normal. Patch release dates don’t get announced until within a week before release. Two weeks technically at most with the end of season notice.

They’re rarely told to us weeks far in advance. Typically a PTR lasts for two months, or sometimes a little longer. We’re still right on time. The current earliest possible date is February 8th. If that is it then we’ll get the season warning during this week. If not then next week or the week after for a mid-late February release.

Either way we’re getting close! Little more patience :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looking like somewhere in February. They’re still trying to fix 9.2 with its problems and wanting to test mythic Sepulcher of the First Ones.

There’s also several classes and specs that haven’t even started being tuned or their tier sets adjusted yet. Likely end of Feb/ early March release.

1 Like

You know what… just shut up valshaw

2 Likes

We’re getting some sort of announcement(s) this week from Ybarra, no? I assume the 9.2 date is one of these since they seem to be in the last bit of testing for mythic

Nice! So we are less then 2 weeks away. I hope it comes out next week.

You shouldn’t, there has been no paladin tuning done aside from some Holy nerfs and they haven’t even started to iterated on our terrible set bonus.
Also, it’s definitely not next week, they would of announced it already if it was. The patch on the PTR isn’t even marked as a release candidate, and they typically have one or two those before releasing them.

I wish it was today.

lol

How did you get that from all the comments? hahahaha

My dude, take a deep breath. This is a March release.

Well based on the schedule they released for the tournaments, march 8th would be the literal latest they could release 9.2 according to the tournament schedule. I think personally it’s going to release the first week for March, but I could see it being released late February honestly.

What time is this announcement supposed to come

You will know when 9.2 comes soon :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

‘‘Scary’’? lol 9.2 doesn’t look good anyway. More PTR testers aren’t exactly raving about the things there.

Past that, expect an announcement soon. But I suspect 9.2 won’t be out for a while still.

Yeah I agree that it seems like it’s going to be more of the same, seems to be blizzard’s recent trend. In that they promise so much and deliver on so little.

1 Like