92 horde scum killed with a single keybind

You’re doing God’s work.

40 Likes

Legendary.

10 Likes

I mean, I see this and I feel like they had it coming. Can’t even be mad really. They are doing the same thing to countless other players. If they can’t handle it happening to them, then they should have gone inside the instance. lol

41 Likes

Who doesn’t care about parses? Once you have your gear, all you have left to chase is personal bests.

2 Likes

You are a true hero and champion of the Alliance!

17 Likes

Dead Horde trash.

I approve.

14 Likes

It’s still 5 vs 92+.

20 Likes

Horde literally think overwhelming players with higher levels, better gear and/or more people makes them elite pvpers.

I swear every Horde that killed me leveling EXCEPT 1, was way higher level or was more than one.

Even worse, most of the Horde I killed were red or orange to me.

Also…FAIRBANKS YEAAAAAAAH

18 Likes

It has nothing to do with faction.

One player is paying 5x the amount of money and is able to kill more than two full raid groups instantly BY HIMSELF without reaction.

It’s so laughably bad that Blizzard allows this kind of thing.

I

5 Likes

I thought it was a good video. Also its ironic how Horde are calling this “bad” “unfair” yet camping a portal with 80 people is somehow fair.

47 Likes

comming from 40v1 horde , its hilarious

19 Likes

The same can be said against alliance as well. The only time alliance will attack me in wpvp is if they out number me or vastly out level me.

Go ahead and let your bias show though.

2 Likes

It is entertaining to watch. I just love playing devil’s advocate. I’m also good at pushing buttons :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Probably close to 200 horde by brs and the orb lol

1 Like

it is laughable bad that blizzard allows servers to have 2:1 ratio on MOST servers

13 Likes

a carpet of dead horde to walk upon.
$75 a month is a bargain.

31 Likes

I don’t think the OP is really interested in “winning” as much as he is pulling off stunts like this. It’s like the guy who runs around and ganks lowbies and doesn’t care if he gets killed so long as he griefs to lowbies.

But he died :frowning:

The video was amusing enough just because I’m sure all the tryhards screamed over discord about losing their buffs.

No, each one is strong enough to take on 18.4 though.

7 Likes

World buffs trivialize classic raiding. Keep up the good work.

4 Likes

Epic kill friend!! Def looks fun as hell

2 Likes

Says the guy who picked the class with a passive stun resist because he lacks the awareness to know when to click it…

2 Likes