9.2 Datamining has begun

They turned ‘mainpain’ into an actual raid boss. :rofl:

Let’s save Anduin from the evils of depression.

5 Likes

Anduin’s Angst: The Raid Fight

14 Likes

Shadowlands is just Anduin’s Emo Goth phase.

13 Likes

Mawrat mounts coming in 9.2

3 Likes

Incoming rage about how they made their “god” trans.

2 Likes

I think you mean Eric, my friend. It was so going to be Eric all along before they got all wierd about it.

2 Likes

I’ll check the article later but yeah, regardless, last minute pivot to Dan to usurp Fan Competency

2 Likes

Thadeus already made a thread like that it’s called “Zorvaal’s gender confused soul.”

3 Likes

But if they make Pelagos the Arbiter, as the datamined file suggests, it adds yet another layer to that hot mess

3 Likes

2 Likes

Making Pelagos the Arbiter is like making Bran king of Westeros… that would be so underwhelming.

Don’t get me wrong I love my soulbind but he’s kinda just… there.

3 Likes

All I wanna know is who’s slapping the new reforged Helm of Damnation on their head and becoming the Lich King. Legit only thing I’m curious about :wolf:

3 Likes

Maybe this helmet will be carry-over? Elections, democracy, all that … no?

Darrion. 100% it’s forshadowed in We Ride Forth and the convos with his dad. He’s going to look at Tirion as a role model for how to be a good Lich King.

Was this ever in doubt?

Oh, I was just going with popular theory and better choices. IDK if Eric was ever the actual plan, just that he should have been.

Can we all just agree that the entirety of Shadowlands is like Bran as king of Westeros? I think we can all agree to that.

7 Likes

What season of GOT was that again?

And what did the writers say about that season?

lol

3 Likes

If Zovaal was to be “killed” and a new arbiter put in place, would there be a need for a Lich King?

2 Likes

Oh the showrunner came out and said they changed it to force the fans to be surprised literally last minute! it’s published in an article somewhere

5 Likes

Better than having sylvanas do it

2 Likes

I can see that happening and it would be fitting for his arc. To make the ultimate sacrifice. Poor dudes been doing it his whole life anyway :wolf:

2 Likes