9.2 Datamining has begun

It’s the same blue as Uther’s wound and thus should be where her soul was ripped out IE HER ABDOMEN

anyways

Behold, what I feared:

3D Printer Alpha Eternal Ones

this is what Elune’s alpha will look like

5 Likes

Yeah. I’ve also seen people bring up the question about her new hair in the stream. I had a theory for years that after her model update in Wrath she didn’t have hair at all, but what we did she was just some assets tied to the hood.

Probably just silly on my part :confounded:

I was expecting their models to look more unique compared to their succesful versions.

2 Likes

lmao

the Primus one isn’t even canonically correct given it has Maldraxxi runes, which were invented by the current one

5 Likes

There’s an in game cutscene titled “Reforging The Helm.” There’s also a model for a “progenitor arbiter helm”.

4 Likes

It looks like we’ll make a new Arbiter.

2 Likes

I think someone will put on the helm to become the new Arbiter… either Bolvar or Sylvanas.

Think we’ll be getting a new Lich King AND a new arbiter in 9.2? Sure looks like it. :wolf:

1 Like

Bolvar putting on two magic helms in one lifetime? He can’t catch a break.

1 Like

My one hope is that they do in fact use the Reality Machine to in-universe retcon the past four years

this sucks

7 Likes

One question. How many souls does it take to create an Arbiter? Why kill just one character when you can kill everyone?

I want y’all to LOOK at the Winter Queen and INTERNALIZE that is what Elune looks like too

5 Likes

Interesting note about Sylvanas model: in the patch preview she’s wearing a necklace but not in the model that’s been datamined.

1 Like

You do realize we have NO IDEA what Elune looks like right? Just because the Winter Queen and Elune are sisters doesn’t mean they look the same

6 Likes

I’m talking about the 3D Printed Robot Alpha In Storage aspect

2 Likes

That’s the Winter Queen….Not elune

4 Likes

Elune was also 3D Printed, because that is the cosmology they have currently chosen

2 Likes

It’s still not Elune, much as you want it to be

2 Likes

There’s an NPC called Arbiter Pelagos

4 Likes

I am aware it is not Elune, as I already said I was commenting on the 3D Printed Prototype In Alpha aspect.

2 Likes