9.2 = A Sylvanas Dream Come True

I should start using it more. It was kind of my thing during BfA/early SL

2 Likes

I’m sorry, Micâh. I’m sure this hurts a lot.

I can’t believe you’re acting like this. You’ve gotten the Story Forum to turn against you.

Pancake troll!!!

IDK, I got along well with him.

… And NO REN!! Not just because I saw pancakes and wanted IHOP!! GAWD!!!

… They were delicious btw.

1 Like

It’s painful beyond words doness. I just….hope you don’t believe any of it. You know me, we talked privately. You know I’m affectionate regardless of gender. I mean I call you and Baal hun all the time. Does that make me a predator towards men now too?

I just don’t get the hatred she has for me

It seems like you are the only one who sees them this way. I have had my disagreements with Micah in the past but I never seen them this way

4 Likes

I had a weird friendship with pancake troll. We got along MOST of the time. We usually only fought when his horde bias got a little too extreme

1 Like

No, you’re not a predator. Also, I’m 99% sure Evelysaa is a guy. He mentioned once having a girlfriend who said he had “bde,”" which is something you only say to guys.

2 Likes

you only liked him because of the pancake! don’t lie to us!

1 Like

Ok.

You know what?

I don’t have to take this from any of you. I do not have to accept your pancake-shaming at all!!! It’s a little predatory of you to target my weakness for pancakes like this.

3 Likes

ANYWAY!Doness, Alysna, Ren? I love ya guys. Just continue to be awesome friends towards me. :wolf:

Even you Denona, even though we have a love/hate friendship :wolf:

6 Likes

Anyone can be in our friend group, we ask everyone to join but they all act weird and cagey.

We are all just here to have fun.

2 Likes

Maple syrup and pancakes…Nuff said. That’s all I got :wolf:

2 Likes

If I’m the only one who sees it that way then so be it.

1 Like

I wish I was allowed to be myself without being attacked for it.

Just know if I’m quiet, it’s because I’m depressed and sad.

3 Likes

I would offer you pancakes, Micah

But I ate them all.

And Ren shall not shame me for that!!!

1 Like

they are attacking you because you are too friendly lol

they could be attacking you for being a jerk but you are not a jerk. You are literally “too good.” I wouldn’t cry myself to sleep over that, I’d be damn proud.

1 Like

Do you regret what you said? You made Micâh extremely upset, and this isn’t something he’ll forget the next day.

Micah gets upset easily.

1 Like

That’s not the defense you think it is, considering the content of what you said.

3 Likes