I’m assuming everyone is up to date with the 9.1.5 hype so far. Either way: I’m kind of predicting Priests will see some changes (i.e. potential buffs) next week when the PTR hits.
Just my thoughts:
- Disc/Holy will likely see some mana adjustments.
- More Spirit Shell changes for Disc (baseline?).
- Holy Priests may see some damage buffs (Mind Sear or a better Holy Nova?)
- Flash Concentration is made baseline for Holy (low chance, but if they’re adding legendary recycling than why not?)
- 1-3 new finesse/endurance/potency conduits for Priests. (Supposed to get them in 9.1, but didn’t)
- More Legendary updates (probably more substantial than what we got before for the legendary’s nobody uses).
- More Shadow damage + PvP tweaks.
- Prayer of Healing made to not be completely useless?