9.1.5 - Isnt even an update. This is sad

Why did you delete it? It was so well written.

If the next content patch (9.2) comes out soon (within the next 2 months), I’ll give them a pass.

If we don’t get 9.2 until Feb 2022 or later, then this has been a total disaster of an expansion imo.

4 Likes

Fixing a game is so easy

If game = bad, then = makegood

6 Likes

It’s absolutely stupid to keep content away from the players.

We want all dungeons back in the LFG tool.

We want all dungeons available per expansions’ time walking event.

We need more PvE content that’s not necessarily a grind so that we have something to do before the next patch/raid hits.

We had things like the Argent Tournament in the past. It may have not been perfect–but it was a silly & fun semi-catch up mechanic that players could participate in.

Instead, we get stuff like Torghast and Korithia–which is a Diablo-clone but with WoW’s name on it.

I don’t want zones full of world rares that are up for 30 seconds, anymore. RNG is not content.

I want Operation Gnomeregan and the MoP cloak quest line back in the game. At least–that’s more meaningful content than the crap we have now.

I want zones full of stories, full of side activities, full of hidden secrets. Not this buy a map to reveal all treasure chest crap. It’s crap.

The content we have now is not “rewarding,” as it was in the past.

Argent Tournament–pets, mount, catch up gear.

Miscellaneous rep grinds with fun quests-enchants, gear, etc.

I want to explore new areas and be rewarded for my discovery.

Not be spoon fed all these treasure chests on a map and spend 15 minutes trying to find the single branch I need to climb to get it.

That’s not content. That’s tedium.

23 Likes

if i were in charge i would simply write code to fix the problems with the game

edit: computer code, that is. good code with no bugs. it’s not hard. i don’t know why developers write buggy code. why not simply write good code instead?

1 Like

Errr, well, hate to break it to you, but…

27 Likes

Enjoy your .5 patch OP.

The cat mount will keep their pockets stuffed for the next year of stalling when we get 9.2 in late 2022.

6 Likes

lol wait till you try it. If its like final version in PTR , trust me when i say that legion MT was cake walk in first week compared to this MT

I am ffx14

8 Likes

They’ve literally added new story quests to each of the .5 patches since Legion.

1 Like

Just like any .5 patch in WoW’s history, it’s not a content patch, nor was it ever supposed to be.

Clearly they’re way behind due to the court and legal issues.

It’ll get better.

1 Like
  1. Target cap “removal” that basically does nothing
  2. No real class changes to speak of. Classes still feel unfun to play,
1 Like

whole reason i got on was for time walking mythic + and mage tower…gotta wait an extra month…these people were advertising these things to be in the game today…lol

2 Likes

what a scam! the legion timewalking is 5 weeks after patch just when my sub runs out. wont be coming back blizz! absolute scammers

1 Like

Somebody has totally forgotten what Gnomeregan was like.

There are 3 differences between Gnomeregan and Korthia:

1. Korthia had a longer, ongoing storyline. Gnomeregan did not.
  2. Korthia gives the end-game gear people were demanding. Gnomeregan did not.
  3. Gnomeregan had a 4-hour respawn on Rustfeather. Korthia has nothing of the sort.

(And yes, the rares in Gnomeregan also died in 30 seconds.)

1 Like

The other day someone suggested 9.1.5 would crush Endwalker.

Lol found it

5 Likes

.5 patches aren’t content patches.

.5 patches are for fixing game systems.

I wouldn’t be surprised if 9.2 is on the PTR by next month.

2 Likes

None of it should have ever been removed.

2 Likes
if(src.content - usr.desire < 1)
    src.content += 1
    usr << "Enjoy the new content, bub."
else
    return

I’ll warn you that my only programming knowledge comes from toying with BYOND like 15 years ago, so this probably won’t actually give anyone new content.