9.1.5 is a bit away

It may be two months or more till we see this patch. But that doesn’t mean you should sit around waiting for it. Do some squats, go for a walk, get sunshine in daily. While you are doing that keep yourself hydrated with water, get active and healthy! C:

3 Likes

That’s a bit meta.
BlizzardLife = Subscribe to your own life for only $9.99 a month, plus free WoW! :smiley:

1 Like

Or camp the Sha of Anger on all your alts like everybody else is.

5 Likes

3 Likes

I would say to please continue doing this stuff after the patch drops as well.

1 Like

My body is beyond salvation atp

1 Like

I do squats while playing

Rock hard butt

1 Like

Sorry, new patch, old dailies are obsolete

1 Like

Oh honey if you knew me at all , you’d know I get -PLENTY- of exercise. commences goblin socialite anime laugh
OOHohohohohoooooo~
:nail_care::lips::high_heel:

2 Likes

Don’t ruin my day like this smh

1 Like

It’s just a minor patch, it won’t take all that long to do. Two months is the average patch PTR time. This one might even be less as most of it is just system changes than actual new content.

The panda deceives you! The sun is your enemy, stay inside where it is cool and dark. :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s from that big round thing up in the sky, right? :sunny: The thing that burns my big, beautiful, soulful cow eyes when I look at it?

Yeah, that thing and I don’t get along. I’ll stay inside where I and my eyes are safe and comfortable, thank you very much.

/moo :cow:

1 Like

Or work overtime time and get money, money, money, money, money.

1 Like