9.1.5 here. Skip Dungeon for Kul Tiran?

Can you please provide more specifics then “talk to NPC and skip” dungeon quest? I am at the Dungeons and cannot see where/how to select “skip” after accepting dungeon quest.
Sorry, im sure I botched something really simple but still need help.
Thanks and appreciate your help.

Are you trying to unlock the New Races? You May need to Skip the Dungeon Quest for this at an Embassy. Not the entrance to the dungeon. The Person that offered you that dungeon quest should have had 2 responses when you clicked on it. It’s Usually the 2nd Response that will Skip the activity… good Luck! Hmmm and If you already accepted the Dungeon Quest. Delete it, and go back to the embassy and talk to that NPC again…

Hi and thanks for helping me. When I processed thru the story quest line, I ended up at a dungeon. (example: waycrest mannor: in front of the manner is the npc who I select to accept the next quest step to enter the manner which is the dungeon)

I didn’t go to the embassy to accept the quest step for waycrest dungeon (or the other alliance dungeons)

I will try this and visit the embassy.
Thanks for the help.

Oh, and yes, I am trying to complete the achievements for kul tiran human.

Talk to Katherine Proudmoore. Before she walks away, talk to her again and choose to skip the dungeon.

Thanks, if you can take a look at this vid and tell me where I am making a mistake. I’m sure it is something simple.

I think you are supposed to talk to the quest giver again to skip the dungeon. My previous reply is for the final dungeon.

Thanks but the quest giver went into the dungeon, you cannot click on her after going in. (lucille Waycrest) In the video. I click on her while we are in the entry but no dice. The only way to abandon the quest, from that I can tell is via the map/journal.

Did you try talking to her before she walks in? For the final dungeon you have to talk to the quest giver before she walks away and disappears. Try that on the waycrest dungeon. I don’t remember how I did it. I just finished the storyline a couple days ago

Wait, so skipping the dungeons when the option is there doesn’t screw up the Kul Tiran race unlock?

Nope, that’s why they implemented it… despite making it difficult to figure out.

1 Like

Ever find a solution to this?

Accept the quest from the bear, then talk to him again and choose to skip the dungeon.