9.1.5 Content Update Preview

Nightborne are still a fail.

Heck she was reference in Warcraft 2!

1 Like

She was a building in WC2. Lol

(I’m mostly kidding)

You are technically correct. The best kind of correct(it was referenced in Warcraft 2’s manual)

1 Like

With a new leadership coming in I hope that the current decision makers think about taking the game back to its original design and fun, The World Of Warcraft game itself is made up of a remarkable community that dabbles in everything inside the World Of Warcraft, raiders, PVPers, Casual Players, Dungeon runners, Legacy Folks, garrison folks, to take the game in one direction to appease a certain group or type of player was short cited and destructive, I hope you have learned your lesson, I see hope in the current changes but more needs to be done to bring wow back to where it was and to bring back those people you abandoned or tried to change that didn’t agree with your decisions made the paste few years,

Being one of many that never jumped ship and we stuck it out, I am grateful and hopeful that this current trend will continue and the game will be brought back to it original design and be fun and entertaining for everyone, instead of feeling like we are logging into job then logging off. Other games are out there people have moved on trying them out, but the WOW community is dedicated, loving and forgiving, so don’t let them down, give the players what they want, not what you think they want, Listen to them, quit being gatekeepers wowdads, let the game excel. Give everyone what they ask for. Just my 2 cents .

1 Like

What’s around the corner is another expansion that brings in a new defunct system. And it won’t be until the end of that expansion where they tune it up with what should have been introduced with the expansion release. Some people think this patch is new, it’s not. Blizzard does the same thing every expansion. You’re better off starting the expansion towards the end, save on the frustration of the first 6 months of nonsense.

1 Like

This didn’t happen except in your imagination.

telling ion to sit down, shut up, watch and learn how things are done

1 Like

How did you like the new Ren’dorei hair colors, lovely aren’t they.

Could we get an Anima Diverter in Oribos too? Pretty please? :pleading_face:

2 Likes

8 Likes

PLEASE for the love of God let us solo Heroic and Mythic Legion raids!

8 Likes

The Mythic ones too. Not just up to Heroic… I feel like we have to be specific.

4 Likes

While you are at it, where are the rest of the core races armor sets we were promised two expansions ago?

6 Likes

You’re are speaking moistly as well.

wow the game might be fun again :open_mouth: :joy:

Hey Gropevax, your Mom says “hi!”

Looks to right monitor
-Maw skip

looks to left monitor
-12th toon being welcomed to oribos

I need to start being late to every expansion.

7 Likes

Instead of " additional rank of Heirloom upgrades" how about you just adjust the existing ranks. There was 4 ranks when it was level 120 as the cap, why does it need a 5th rank to go from 50-60. Why not just adjust the existing ranks of heirlooms. Example:

Current Ranks
0/4 goes from 1 - 29
1/4 goes from 30 - 34
2/4 goes from 35 - 39
3/4 goes from 40 - 44
4/4 goes from 45 - 49

Suggested change:

0/4 goes from 1 - 29
1/4 goes from 30 - 37
2/4 goes from 38 - 45
3/4 goes from 46 - 53
4/4 goes from 54 - 60

so something similar. I know the ranks are a gold sink but with less levels I feel an adjustment to the existing ones would be better.

3 Likes

You mean, if my opinion differes from yours. Got it.