9.1.5 Content Update Preview

:mega: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I’m SO, SO, SOOOOO happy that Void Elves are going to get all 3 blonde hair variants!
As a bit of feedback, though: Could the devs please consider adding a better black hair color too? One of their jokes is that Void Elves are the “emo” elves, but we they only have certain shades of grey still! :open_mouth: :pleading_face: :pray:

32 Likes

Now, Blizzard… how about MYTHIC-ZERO DUNGEON QUEUEING IN THE DUNGEON FINDER?

That would be amazing. And it would have ZERO impact on mythic-plus dungeon runs.

98 Likes

Again, at the risk of sounding greedy, I hope you also consider loosening the transmog restrictions on more holiday items. Brewfest hats should be year-round, at least!

25 Likes

This looks awesome!

3 Likes

That’s a good start

19 Likes

I posted this a few days ago.

"How the last 3 xpacs worked.

1. Blizzard introduced borrowed power systems.
  2. Players release beta feed back on why these systems are not fun or don’t work.
  3. Blizzard releases their borrowed power system as is ignoring feedback.
  4. Players stop playing.
  5. Blizzard releases a fix to make the systems work the way feed back suggested during beta."

I am glad to see they did not disappoint. Everyone saw that being locked in a covenant was bad for the game, but Blizzard had to stick to their guns until a .5 patch. Everyone kept saying that conduit energy served no purpose other then to make the game worse, but Blizzard had to stick to their guns until a .5 patch.

If the game was like this in 9.0 I doubt I would have left for classic. Now it is too late and I just don’t trust Blizzard not to screw it up again in 9.2 with a new system.

128 Likes

Oh yeah.

I’m moist.

7 Likes

OMG I love that hair on the first draenei female picture on the left!

10 Likes

And when are you going to improve the transmog farm system for old content?

Or will it be necessary to wait 5 years to farm the legion or bfa solo

22 Likes

PvP Gear adjustments won me over. I can’t wait to play 2v2s and have a more even playing field!

8 Likes

My wallet is crying since I’m race changing all my regular Draenei to LF now that I get long tails and new hair.

4 Likes

Good start. Kind of weird with the bfa mog farming change when you still cant solo mythic antorus but im sure people will be happy they can mog hunt more stuff

8 Likes

WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY too late for me to give blizz any credit.

75% playerbase gone
Only 1.5 tiers left
20k+ pulltheripcord thread

Just now they are doing it?

Nope blizz, you still suck. Badly.

115 Likes

Good changes, but you forgot the bit about bringing ranged survival back as a fourth spec.

5 Likes

Takes over a year, losing millions of players, and harassment obligations to finally pull the ripcord. Dude Ion was hard set on that cord staying unpulled.

58 Likes

ppssttt. speak of customization. Warglaives of Azzinoth for anyone who has the achievement, not just demon hunters.
Please.
<3

16 Likes

the blood elves need farstrider and magister tattoos, more beards and more light options

17 Likes

So for the free covenant swap after 80 renown, does that mean renown will be shared between all the covenants, because its quite a bit of work to get a covenant to 80 swap an be 1 renown with another an have to grind from lvl 1 before you can even try out the covenants stuff.

7 Likes

"Players will be able to take advantage of additional fast travel options from Ve’nari’s Refuge to Perdition Hold and Desmotaeron within the Maw by unlocking access to them."

$10 says you’ll still be running a gauntlet of elites to get from the flight point to the world boss in Desmotaeron.

12 Likes

Do something with your reaction time. Year later is too late. Same thing happened in Legion and BFA with systems.

More paranoid person would think that you did it to boost playtime metrics as high as possible, than lift restrictions to make people who quit return to maximise profit.

33 Likes