The Burning Crusade Classic Beta Has Begun!

The Burning Crusade Classic Beta Has Begun!

The Burning Crusade Classic beta test has begun! Over the course of the test, we’ll be inviting opt-in beta testers, community veterans, press, fansites, and friends and family to check out the upcoming classic expansion and give us feedback.

View Full Article

17 Likes

Can’t wait to come home!
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Keep an eye out for any sneaky changes.

15 Likes

But I’m not prepared!!

4 Likes

/hype

Can’t wait to be a tree

6 Likes

Good luck to all those who want in. I hope you enjoy it!

3 Likes

This is really cool to see!

1 Like

That’s why Amongold has 80,000 active viewers again.

1 Like

wondering when I’ll get first beta waves for this game, been playing since i was 12 and im 25 now. Only get invites when it goes out to CE raiders, never the first waves. What does it take?

If you’d like to join us in testing WoW Classic: The Burning Crusade, all you need to do is opt-in to become a tester.

Well and a streamer that helps a lot too i hear.

9 Likes

ya maybe if you where a streamer playing 15 years of wow would mean something

I’ve had this account since 2005, opted in to every beta and I never get in on first waves. Don’t feel bad.

4 Likes

What is there to fund in copying a 15 year old xpac already made in its entirety?

1 Like

I’m a gnome, can I get beta access?

Heyoo let’s go!

There already are changes coming, its not true TBC.

1 Like

Open desktop app to see if it is there, get panel to opt into BC beta, opt in and I get directed to a page to buy a subscription… I have game time, that isn’t good enough now? NVM. the opt in is a little button underneath the big buy a subscription button.

1 Like

There’s no way to get guaranteed invite unless your a friend or family of a WoW dev. Otherwise your at the mercy of RNG. Alternatively you can also become a big WoW streamer and that has a high chance of beta key.

4 Likes

I would be excited, but with the news of mount shop trash being thrust upon it I am far less enthused.

Can’t wait for my invite!