9/12M 477ilvl WW Monk/468ilvl Havoc DH LFG

Class/Spec: Havoc DH (468) / WW Monk 477
Faction: Horde
Cleared: 9/12 H
Btag: DirkTooth#1904
Discord: Dirk#8710
Availability: Weekdays 7pm-11pm est for raids
Additional: Looking for a home for Shadowlands for Raiding (ATOC with some Mythic push). I currently main a WW but am working on a DH as well, WW is not in a good spot and I think DH will be in Shadowlands. Would like to find a guild with a strong and involved community. I do run M+ and would like to run with other people in my guild as well. PvP is also something I enjoy but on a casual level right now. I am one who is very prompt with making it to raids and comes prepared and once I am comfortable in a guild have no issues providing some for the team as well. Main thing to note is I am here to raid and that is my main goal with a new guild.

Hi Dirk,

We’re looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment going into the expansion, and we raid 7-10pm EST so our raid schedule should fit you well. We might be slightly more serious than what you’re looking for, as we shoot for CE each tier, but you might want to read about how we do things to see if you might like it here.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 4 bosses tested last week)

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, give us a look and drop us an app if you like what you see.

Still have not found a home that is the right fit yet. Hit me up on discord if you think your guild might be the place for me! Please note I do not want a CE team, I want to be more casual than that (play a lot but play for fun).

Hello Dirkyamoto

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet