9/12M 472-474 Shadow / 477 Disc LF Guild

Alliance or Horde doesn’t matter, server doesn’t matter

Looking for a guild that is at least 9/12M preferably, raid times must be later than 10:30PM EST start on weekdays and time is irrelevant on weekends, I’ve raided between an 8 and 16 hour schedule since WotLK so I’m game for anything.

If logs are needed I will provide them on request (my guild switched to private logging). I generally strive to parse >75% on first kills while taking as close to zero avoidable damage as possible and improve steadily from there, I’m currently slightly limited by corruption but my damage is still respectable for what I have. Warcraftlogs has some of my shadow parses in mythic.

I have a geared (470) Prot warrior alt, I’m 2450 io on the priest and 2k on the warrior with amibitions of being at least 3k minimum on both characters this tier.

If interested please reply here or add me on btag/discord
Facade#6649 - Discord
Sydafexx#1972 - Btag

About Us:
We came to Sargeras during last tier from Horde-Illidan after classic rocked our roster pretty hard. We have been together since Antorus and are lookin to fill a few more roster spots. Our goals are to push CE in Ny’alotha and every tier/xpac after! We like to joke around during raid for the most part, but when it comes to prog and workin on bosses we know how to get a bit more serious.

Schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm-12am PST Wednesday: 9pm-12am PST Thursday: 9pm-12am PST

What We’re Seeking:
We are looking for raiders that show up on time and ready more than anything else; additionally, we want raiders that carry a good attitude during progression and learn from their mistakes. Activity outside of raid nights is also something we like to see.

Current Progression:
9/12M

Our Goals:
Our goals for this tier is to achieve Cutting Edge, the goals after this tier would be constant improvement with the hopes of achieving Hall of Fame for alliance side in the future.

Current Class Needs:
-Warlock
-Fire Mage
-Disc/Holy Priest
-Resto Shaman
-Hunter
-Any exceptional melee DPS

If your class is not listed it does not mean we are uninterested, those are just our current largest needs. We are always recruiting players that play their class well for every spec/role. Plz add one of our contacts listed below to see if you’d still fit our roster!

To Apply:
docs. google. com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScilRmtMU-k33ifJQ41n95IDePgTXXwTgLEUyraglI5IUI34Q/viewform
(Remove spaces)

Points of Contact:
-Buschh#1254 (Recruitment Officer)
-Glowcat#1759 (Recruitment Officer)
-Chugs#11757 (GM)

Hi Facade,

Pandamonium is an Alliance guild on Magtheridon. We don’t raid quite as much as what you listed (we’re a 6-hour guild), but we are 9/12M and are hoping to get 10/12 this weekend.

If you’d be interested, I think we’d be happy to have both your priest specs in the raid team! Here’s the spam:

Good luck finding your new home!

I corrected my progression from 8/12 to 9/12, currently experienced up through the last phase of ilg

Hi Facade. We’re 8/12m, looking for ranged DPS for Ny’Alotha progression. All you need to do is get in touch with us! Contact info is below. Added you on bnet

//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/AfterL%C3%ADfe

Schedule (8 hours)

Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur
10pm-12am EST

Raids will not go more than 1 pull past midnight EST.
We will run normal and heroic at the start of a new tier until the guild is no longer interested.

Progression

8/12M NYA, 2 organs down on Ilgynoth
7/8M EP - Azshara P4
9/9M BoD - US 219
8/8M Uldir - US 195

11/11M Antorus - US 228
9/9M ToS - US 232
10/10M NH - US 485
3/3M ToV - US 276
7/7M EN - US 200
13/13M HFC - US 289
8/10M BRF
7/7M HM
14/14H SOO - US 305
13/13H ToT- US 230

About Us

The guild has been active for 12 years, first established in 2006 on Korgath.

Our goal is always to full clear mythic for Cutting Edge. Recruitment, composition, and loot distribution are all focused to support that goal. Our raiding environment is organized, fast paced, and passionate. Our schedule is ideal for CE players with a full-time school or work schedule. Many raiders also focus on mythic plus, rated PvP, and achievement hunting.

Recruitment Officers

Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Grolgek - - - Amor#1426