[9/10M SOD / 10/10M CN] 249 RSham LF new home

Discord: Insane#7682

It is with a heavy heart that I am making this update as my guild has dissolved. I have been the GM/Healing/Recruitment Officer for my current guild, in one state or another, since Wrath. I began playing this game during WoW Beta when my guild in Everquest was given early access. I have played at a high heroic, mythic, CE level for every expansion other than Legion/BFA when I took some time off due to work. We reformed on Mal’Ganis horde and were 10/10M during CN.

I rerolled at the beginning of Shadowlands to Resto Shaman due to a need in my guild. I may not be the most experienced but I definitely am harder on myself than anyone else could possibly be. I am constantly attempting to improve and know that I have a lot of that to do. Previously, I was a mage from Vanilla up until MOP when I switched to Mistweaver. I have a high capacity to review logs, help with planning, and recruit. I do not care about parsing and my focus is always doing whatever it takes to get the boss down as soon as possible. I have a holy paladin alt that is 242 but still needs shard work.

I understand that sitting is a part of mythic raiding and I also understand the state of the game at this point. I sat myself on Painsmith due to our healing roster which is why I am missing the kill. We had multiple 45% wipes to Sylvanas including one last night which was 45.063%.

My schedule is relatively open as I am a MSN RN that works from home in nursing administration. I am open to either faction but prefer Alliance. I am gay but I am not sensitive. Would prefer a LGBT+ Friendly home just to make life easier but I’ve been playing long enough to have developed a thick skin.

Please feel free to contact me on discord if you have any questions.