9/10H Guardian Druid w/balance OS LF Raid Team

Hi all. I am a Guardian Druid looking for a home. Ideally it would be a guild of mature people who enjoy playing together outside of raid as well and are social and friendly, no drama or constant bickering. I enjoy progression raiding and have done so since vanilla. I also like pushing keys and farming (actually I enjoy farming a lot so your guild bank will always have a friend in me). I want to find an in game family to push content with. If you might have room for a big cuddly ape bear please leave me a message here and I promise I’ll contact you asap. Logs are available.

Hello! While our guild Junction does not have any openings on our mythic raiding team, we do run an alt night on Saturday where we clear normal (and eventually heroic). We also have a ton of members who are constantly pushing keys!

If you’d like to learn more, go ahead and add me on bnet and we can talk! Professoroak#1732

Hi there,

Big Red Button - Area52 horde
1/10m 10/10h
Sun/Mon 8-11pm EST

Potentially looking for a tank that is a quick learner and can fit into the role of mythic tank quickly. We should be 2/10M tomorrow night.

Hit me up if you are interested,

Disc: Manetheren#9370

Hey Psy!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [9/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hey Psy,

Forgone Conclusion (H) on Thrall, might be a good fit for you! Though we don’t have a spot for raid tank currently, we could use a boomkin for raid and another tank in guild for m+!
We currently are 3/10 H, and raid Friday/Saturday from 9:30pm Est until 12.
I would be happy to talk more with you about our laid back guild of old hardcore raiders that are just looking to have fun now!
Feel free to message me on bnet at Huw#1749 or discord at CeiHuw#7933 Thanks!

Hello Psytless,

By Design on Sargeras is recruiting.

We are 9/10H 1/10M
Raid Times: 8:30 - 11:30EST T/W/TH

Currently looking for a tank to round out the roster and push into Mythic, if this sounds like something you might be interested in add me at,

Btag: Storm#11949

Hi! We are a group of friends over here on Turalyon! We are for sure in the hunt for a tank and just generally helpful, friendly, and good players. Give us a look!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/1010h-210m-h-ce-focused-weekend-guild-lf-1tank1heal/758711

Hey Psytless,

[H] Area-52 Guild 10/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 10/10 Normal in Nathria and will be pushing AOTC soon. This will begin our mythic raiding.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any of the following classes/specs:

-Arms DPS Warrior
-Boomkins
-Mages (Fire / Arcane)
-Warlocks
-Hunters
-Shadow Priests

Disclaimer - We do not have any tank or healing positions open at this time

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!