9/10 M Warlock LF Guild

Howdy!

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
9/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP
8/9M BOD

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
Strong DPS

Contacts
Lovecoil (norquandro#1999) [Recruiter]

Take a look at us!

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids
  • Having stable computers and internet connections
  • Min/maxing
  • Bringing consumables
  • Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:
7/10M

Raid Times:
8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:
Ranged DPS, restoration shaman, holy paladin, and exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to
apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:
Toeknife (Discord: Goldfarb#7171)

Hello!

I wanted to reach out as well to see if you might be interested in joining Uncommon Sense.
We’re looking for warlocks and would love to talk if you’re interested.

We’re an Alliance guild on Proudmoore and are currently 10/10m with strong history of achieving CE at a good pace. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5pm PST to 8pm PST (8pm EST to 11pm EST)

If you’re interested in reading more, I’ve linked our post here:

I’ll leave my contact info here as well
BTag: IMABEARRAWR#1911
Disc: JustOneSparrow#7679

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey,

Affinity from Clown Fiesta on Area 52 here.

I feel like we might be a good fit for what you’re looking for. We are currently in the market for an DPS DK and a Warlock on our core roster for reclears/9.1 and would be open to talking with you to see if you’d be a good fit for our guild as well as our guild being a good fit for you. It needs to go both ways. Feel free to check out our WoWProgress page for some more in-depth information but I’ll drop our usual guild spam below:

We were formerly known as Tyrannical on US-Stormrage Alliance before making the swap to Horde in preparation for Shadowlands.

Simply put, we are a 2day + 6hr/wk Cutting Edge guild. Our guild consists of people of all ages with different raiding backgrounds all with the shared goal of pushing for CE fast and efficiently. We expect all raiders on our team to show up on time and prepared for progression to make the small amount of time that we raid per week valuable. At the end of the day, our goal is achieving Cutting Edge in a friendly and non-toxic environment with a two day schedule while still remaining competitive, open to constructive, objective and straightforward feedback and remaining as serious as we can during raid times. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday @ 8-11pm EST.

Our past tiers include 11/11M Antorus, 8/8M Uldir, 9/9M BoD, 8/8M EP, 12/12M Ny’alotha and now 10/10M Castle Nathria. We take pride in achieving CE for all available tiers on our 2 day schedule. At the end of BFA Season 4, we had numerous M+ players at 5k+ io score and Top 100 US for their role/spec and numerous playerss US 150+ at this point in Shadowlands. Our healing Officer runs our RBG team Fri/Sun/Mon are are ~2.1k CR at the moment while learning and climbing steadily. I coordinate all of our Heroic/Mythic boss sales which take place during usual raid hours (if Mythic sales) and Friday evenings (if Heroic sales). These RBG/heroic sales are entirely optional.

Our current Castle Nathria progression is 10/10M.

Feel free to reach out on Discord only @ Affinity#6442 with some logs or drop in an app directly and I will reach out if things looks appealing! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
-Affinity

Hello

Mediocre at Best located on Tichondrious is looking for more likeminded raiders to join us. The guilds core is comprised of Cutting Edge raiders. Our guild upon formation has not missed a single raid where we haven’t cleared the most difficult content available at the given time, and we are looking forward to adding more raiders to our ranks to take on the content like a well oiled machine.

Raid Days/Times Wednesday / Thursday 6-9 PST. Optional raid is on Monday which is mainly used for sales. Our guild also does RBGs regularly and achieved 2100 for the free looooot!

Currently looking for:
Tanks: Full

Healers: Full

Melee DPS: All exceptional players

Range DPS: All exceptional players

We’re a very laid back guild that prides ourselves on our good raiding atmosphere, we believe in creating a place where people can make mistakes without getting raged at by leadership. At the same time none of us enjoy wiping and we expect everyone to perform at a high level, applicants who are competitive and thrive off friendly competition are preferred. We’re also a very active guild outside of raid time. We have multiple raiders that are always pushing high keys and running M+

If interested, please apply below or add me using the information below and we’ll contact you.

Btag: Zivantha#1607
Discord: Prototype#1354

Remove PERIOD for .

docs.googlePERIODcom/forms/d/1FnPhUqy51AHiwsPhkcq4hvUYrZ07jT0aRIndRIESAqo/viewform?edit_requested=true

Hi, you might be interested in us. Hit me up on discord if you are. Lucro#6215