9.1: new idea for mounts!

Blizzard should add some new undead mounts like: an undead cloud serpent mount, an undead raptor mount or an undead yeti mount that you could get out of torghast

5 Likes

No, they should start focusing on sheet that’s actually important , like balance

3 Likes

But that’s something that they will do next patch, I’m just talking about stuff they should add cause I like torghast and I dont that to become dead content or completely scrapped

If they focus on what matters now more players will leave the game.

When players leave the game that’s bad.

They need to focus on keeping the mass of players.

No more Thorghost please… I beg you…

2 Likes

But torghast is cool D: blizzard just has to make it better

No they should work on things like cosmetics, mounts, collections, gear issues, unfinished content like torghast/the maw etc

Game balance is a long process that requires a ton of data - sometimes spanning across an entire patch because of meta shifts and unpredictable player behavior.

People are caring less and less about temporary systems that you can only look forward to going away in a year and a half.

I think they need to work on getting players to actually play the game because balance is not a disaster right now. And If you mention pvp - this game was never designed or balanced around pvp so that can definitely wait

Anyway my vote goes for this type of stuff - since I believe every skill player cares about customizations, collections, cosmetics and the gameplay.

I respectively disagree

Only material I know about the Maw in 9.1 is a hand mount.

1 Like

That’s the best mount available when you need a hand :smiley:

2 Likes

Nydus

I have zero original ideas for mounts. That being said, I wish they’d give Bruce a ridiculously beautiful angelic pair of wings. Imagine the majesty of that poor ill-fated crocodile as he leaves his brutal life in the brawler’s arena and ascends with glory and sparkles?

I want balance but I want cosmetics more. Give us the mounts

1 Like

Does the hand mount high-five other hand mounts?

1 Like

There already is one of these.

2 Likes

You do realize that the team that makes mounts has nothing to do with balance right?

2 Likes

Funny enough, we have mounts that look like heads…

and a mount that looks like legs…

so now i’m curious why we don’t see a torso mount.

edit: curious if we will see

1 Like

I mean it kinda is an undead raptor mount but something more like invincible or the epic skeleton mounts

Close enough , wasted pie is wasted pie