9.1 M+ tank ranking: Do you agree with Icy-Veins' guestimate?

Great. since mistweaver, survival hunter and prot paladin can do 15s, and 15s is the benchmark, everybody is in the same tier!

yup. Amordrone said it : MW are just as good as Hpal, ret pal just as good as Boomies.

way to dodge the point.

1 Like

I didn’t concede anything. If you actually read things it was about being different, but balanced in their own toolkit.

It wasn’t about “being able to do it”. It was about being balanced at that key range with scaling.

And?

Nothing you said there proves anything.

Again some random person on the fourms trying to claim something without anything to back it up. In each of those examples you talked about the tanks discord’s pointed out in advance how s tank is quite a bit ahead and even the shadowlands beta that you just tryed to claim people claimed as close it was known to be a large gap in tank power. In fact you can even go to limits maxes channel to see him talking about it.

So once again pulling stuff out your backside. The vary people I am quoting when my statment was made the ones that write the tank guildys on icy viens that you can see in the pally discord among others are the ones making said statment and also where the ones making the statment that shadowlands did not look balanced going in. In fact it was outright stated to not look ready at all.

and the tank representation clearly demonstrate that balance. sure.

Look at the representation data for 15s.

oh yes, let’s go with the streamer who said 9.0 was balanced despite the horrific situation we can see thanks to raider.io data… that’s a good way to back up their 9.1 statement!

The simping is real.

just like we look at DPS performance in 15s to talk about them.

Hey, how about we look at week 1-2-3 data , instead of 8 months old, thrice-nerfed content that people now overgear?

You would have to prove that claim they made that statment. As I highly doubt in given he has made clear on his channel quite a number of times significant difference in power for classes based on content.

Based on your history in this thread you are likly misquoting as you have already done that to me in this thread already twice at least.

Prime example your first answer to me claiming I said tanks were equal which was never said. You have already ruined your creditablity.

Yeah go look at that too. All classes are pretty evenly represented in 15s.

oh ok.

the ‘‘tank balance is super close’’ is totally a 9.1 thing that has never been said before. /rolleye

so you don’t understand irony.

great.

You dint prove your claim there at all. Where in that statment did it show limit max the only streamer I named saying 9.0 was balanced that you claimed.

If you want to discredit someone you have to show them making the statment you claimed. Like I did with you in your first post right above.

yes. I’m sure digging through 9 month old twitch clip and youtube video to show off those redundant ‘‘tanks are super close’’ statement is just the little thing you need.

not the obvious, glaring difference in mobility, defensive, DPS potential, snap threat or utility

no. it’S a 9 month old youtube clip.

Simp.

bonus point about max… you specifically want clip from the one who said you don’t heal tanks in raid… you know, when your bar for judging tank is ‘’ do you bring a DPS buff’’ and ‘’ do I actually have to remember you exist in raid or can I just drop you off my raid frame’’… that’s a very good analysis of the tank situation!

Those glaring differences you claim is not a glaring difference in balance but you ar once again showing your lack of ability to understand how balance works.

Yes each tank is better at doing something bad the others it’s kinda the point of having multi classes.

What matters is there overal effectiveness that you have done nothing at all in this thread to show anything that counters the statment of there quite close in power level that is of any value.

A random person just saying I think x so it’s x dosent make it true. Recognized tanks and top tanks making the statment has weight thou.

1 Like

I’d agree to half of this, we don’t need mobility, we have a semi permanent 50% slow that no other tank has. So what, we can’t leap around, VDH has mobs running at it at full speed at almost all times unless supported by the group.

I think you need to learn to have a discussion with differing opinions. No one made any personal attacks to you, yet you feel the need to do so multiple times while adding /emotes.

Way to once again show your lack of ability to quote.

That is such a bad misquote and misrepresentation on his stance on raid tanking it not even funny.

But do keep discrediting yourself by showing you don’t take the time to understand what is being said and only hear what you want. It makes it rather obv to anyone with a brain it’s not good to follow what you say if your not going to bother to correctly hear and understand what is being said in discusions.

Survival do some thing a lot better than fire mage.

are they equal? are they balance? do anyone pretend they are even remotely close to balanced?

and Heck, you have 3 dps in a group ; if you are slightly weaker at X but slightly better at Y you can make it work.

if your tank suck at X, he’s alone.

What matters is there overal effectiveness that you have done nothing at all in

I mean, your entire shtick is ‘’ big streamer said X therefor X is true’’ with the generic, politically correct ‘’ tank are different yet overall balanced’’ which nobody, in any other sphere of the game, since the creation of WoW has ever believed or has ever been true.

If you say ‘‘different but equal’’ or ‘‘different but balanced’’ for anything other than tank tier list in this game, you’ll get a looong sigh about how blizzard isn’t capable of balancing thing.

you did that quite well by dragging this thread for 20 replies, when I listed the imbalanced in the first post yet nobody ever dared to talk about it.