"9.1 is the worst patch ever"

Even the most avid SL haters still universally accept that 6.1 is by far WoW’s worst patch ever.

That’s how you know Blizzard screwed up.

8 Likes

6.1 brought us the Pepe toy! :bird: Your dare mock our featherlord?

7 Likes

6.1 had good PvP. And thats what I care about.

22 Likes

That’s a good attitude. Better than constantly coming to the forum to crap on the game then claim you’re not leaving yet because you still have 5.5 months of your 6 month subscription.

4 Likes

Not really. It’s just as bad. The best attitude would just be enjoying the game or quitting if they don’t enjoy it.

Is this like projection, satire, sarcasm? I’m not sure what you’re going for here

4 Likes

6.1 can be bad… and 9.1 can also be bad (not that I think 9.1 is bad, but I’m just pointing out the flaw in your argument). Having to eat a bucket of %%%% is bad, and also smashing your thumb in the doorframe is also bad. One might be worse than the other, but neither are good.

8 Likes

Hopefully this isn’t getting too personal or too TMI, but I broke my femur at work and had kidney stones in fairly quick succession. If someone had come up to me in the middle of one of the kidney stones and said “Hey, friendly reminder that you broke your femur and that was worse”, I would have spit in their eye.

I am once again reminded that Clark might be one of the most advanced trolls on the forums, there is actually no way someone thinks like this, right? Honestly, good on you for never breaking character, its actually impressive.

12 Likes

Too few gnomes in 6.1, too few gnomes in 9.1. They are the same in my book.

Now, legion had a good gnome to non-gnome ratio. In fact, Legion brought us gnome hunters which made me so happy!

4 Likes

yep legion did gave gnome hunters which I liked alot too

2 Likes

I seem to recall you scoffing at the “selfie patch” yourself to try to make 9.1 sound bigger. Didn’t happen?

In any case, everything that was in 6.1 was optional. I didn’t do any of it, just PvP.

2 Likes

Imagine having to go out of you way to make this argument in defense of how bad Shadowlands is, lol.

I hope Blizzard is paying Clark, and this isn’t just some sad man trying really hard to sell a bad time in the game as something else.

Look, dude. If you’re enjoying it, great. A lot of people are, and a whole lot of people aren’t.

15 Likes

I won’t argue that 9.1 is the second worst patch (eh to each his own)

But just because you find one patch that is worse, doesn’t redeem 9.1.

8 Likes

2.2, the voice chat patch is up there too.

Really?

Thought they came in Cata.

1 Like

9.1 will be considered a success.

It won’t be considered a success because of the “content” it offers, but rather it will be a success because it was the current patch when Blizzard’s dirty laundry led to major shakeups in leadership that were both good for the staff and for the game.

nah they came out in Legion, was available during pre patch

It’s not really going out of your way.
9.1 isn’t the worst

And honestly the main reason why it’s bad is because they gave us domination sockets instead of actually tier sets. (After teasing us with tier sets).

Take that away and it’s a solid C+ patch 1.0.
It looks like 9.15 will give us what should have been available in 9.1 late.

1 Like

Let me spin this tale another way.

In the time it took to get 9.1, we had or nearly had the entirety of WoD’s content. If you want to measure content by arbitrary decimal places, then, yeah, WoD was pretty bad by it’s second patch.

But we’ll likely be a year into Shadowlands and still doing it’s first patch’s content. It did not come with enough to merit this timeframe.

2 Likes

You are literally the reason why this game is having a mass exodus. Please keep shilling for Blizzard, and see what happens.

4 Likes

That’s great and all, but at least in patch 6.1 my classes were fun to play. Also I didn’t have to jump through 10000 hoops of timegated temporary player power nonsense in order to play my alts.

18 Likes