9.0.5 Fae Transfusion

On the Wowhead PTR page it is saying this spell is instant now?

https://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=328930/fae-transfusion

Did they change it to no longer be a 3 second channel?

This is basically the main reason I am hesitant to switch, if instead of a 3 second channel it was an instant cast GCD to do damage and then another instant cast GCD to activate the healing I would highly consider swapping.

Can anyone clarify?

This is from the most recent 9.0.5 PTR update

• Fae Transfusion (Night Fae) damage increased by 25%, the healing from damage conversion increased to 60% (was 40%) and the heal radius increased to 20 yards (was 12 yards).

Yes, I saw the patch notes but when you check the actual spell on the link to the PTR database, it says instant cast now?

1 Like

It might be something on wow head, if you look through the change log all of them say instant cast.

well… you know everyone has access to PTR right? You can literally answer these questions yourself.

But seen as I have a Night Fae Shaman already… no, it’s not instant.

Channeled
Transfer the life force of up to 4 enemies in the targeted ara, dealing 16,871 Nature damage evenly split to each enemy target over 2.6 sec.

It’s probably mistakenly picking up the second part of the spell, the heal.

So they take away a druid one shot… And give shaman one… Meanwhile, stealth is still bugged and we are still getting 1 shot by pallies …way to balance it blizzard

You really think FT is a one shot ability?? Do you have 15k health and broken legs or something?

9 Likes