That Flask of Unbridled Darkness

I can’t get enough of it. I’ve been having a blast taking every birdbox power I can get my hands on.

How’s it going for you? Any fun stories from the darkness?

20 Likes

Wat huh first

Edit: used it on layer 8 mort solo… added some wackiness… torghast is already easy and with a few power ups it is basically how fast can I get thru the floor before it wears off

You all should try it… you will figure out in a few minutes if you like it or not.

You’re not making a statement by not using it and thumping your chest… loosen up, try new things once in a while

6 Likes

Apparently ppl aren’t choosing it, so Kaivax was asked to make a post here promoting it.

86 Likes

Never once used it.

3 Likes

1/10, did not increase loot.

24 Likes

Sounds like the perfect item for M+.

2 Likes

wat /10char

3 Likes

Forget to switch accounts Kaivax?

19 Likes

They’re openly trolling us.

34 Likes
  • Flask of Unbridled Darkness - Release the darkness for 30 sec, causing you to be completely unable to view your surroundings. While under this effect, your damage and healing done is increased by 75% and your movement speed in increased by 30%.
    60 sec cooldown
5 Likes

wat /10char

2 Likes

I like it a lot, especially in Bastion.

Can you tell the devs to fix Pandaren female leather shoulders pls, latest patch broke’em.

3 Likes

I have seen it but haven’t taken it yet. Plan to do it with a group of friends to have fun.

Maybe on a Saturday drinking night to boot!

2 Likes

Here’s my question for you Kaivax - why do you think we should take this item, when it could potentially screw up 30-45 minutes worth of gameplay? Because if I’m playing Torghast, I’m not looking for something to ruin my own run. This isn’t an actual Rogue-like where we play the game for fun - the majority of people still playing Torghast three months after the expansion launched are doing so because it rewards Soul Ash - and if we’re playing for Soul Ash, we’re not going to trip ourselves up with a rogue variable that could blow up in our face 45 minutes later.

21 Likes

Hilarious and fun, way stronger than the Beasts and Chorus, those two need to be buffed up to Darkness’s level.

Get a Censer or two, then just kinda zoom around for a bit until Unbridled Darkness wears off, then go back and pick up all the loot.

1 Like

It’s a riot with a full group.

Look for a subsequent power called Sands of Desperation. It makes time speed up for you while you’re in darkness.

12 Likes

A few of us used it during a guild group run… Amusing in the narrow corridor areas, as the panic to whether someone was about to fall off or not, or why they were spam dps’ing empty air while facing the wrong direction.

Absolutely melted the last boss in less than 5 seconds when others had the ‘more damage for each person using it close to you’ power.

Might make a group TC run a lot quicker if it’s usable there, especially on that last stack of floors.

I read the tooltip, decided “wow that’s one of the stupidest things I ever heard of” then left torghast because it sucks

17 Likes

I will just take the vanilla powers and speed through CHORE-ghast as fast as possible so I can forget I had to do it again this week.

13 Likes

Its insanely fun with boomkin convoke! watching the end boss melt is awesome!