9 hours into Kul Tirans. Not a shred of fun

Not just fat but a fat biker bod que truffle shuffle bikers montage!

1 Like

When you post stuff like this…it is hard to take you seriously.

3 Likes

Is it somehow wrong?

If I want this reward (which I do) I have am forced to do this content.

What is wrong is you thinking that it somehow shouldn’t be the case that you need to do the content to get the reward.

1 Like

Allied races shouldn’t be a reward in the first place.

Never before and never after have they locked races behind 400 quests.

According to you, anyway. In this case, the game makers have decided otherwise. I’m not here to judge who is right (I’m not an accomplished game developer), but reality is reality.

A reality that is changeable with a few keystrokes.

I am advocating to do that because these requirements are arbitrary.

BUT once you got ‘em, you never gotta do it again. :joy::joy::joy:

From someone that is presently burning through this content because I want to play the race piecing it together in the current WoW environment is not as straight forward as you all that did it years ago might think it to be. The quest chains break in multiple locations which then make you go in and figure out how to get past that sticking point. Regardless I am doing it because I want to be able to play a particular race/class combo.

With that said I still believe it is unnecessary and Blizzard should remove the requirement. They could hot fix it tomorrow and I would be elated despite finishing it today. Why because I believe it is the right thing to do for the game. Playable races behind a content wall was something experimented with during the BfA time period. Evidence shows this was not a model they found worked well as Blizzard has not used it since that time.

The request is simple in that it brings these races into the same place the game is today not where the development concepts were for BfA.

You might not agree with that but it is a reasonable request.

I think the biggest reason this has not happened is because it has not gained enough attention. And in that vein I hope you keep making replies so that Blizzard takes notice and implements the request to remove the content wall. Blizzard has already acknowledged they intend to make most classes playable by nearly every race with perhaps minimal holdouts. It is really not a stretch to see them unlock this as well. And every comment y’all make either for or against goes a little further in getting this some attention.

Now back to my content wall climb! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It removes time walking but you can still do whatever you want.

Yep I’ve actually leveled the character I am using to unlock this to level from 60 to 61 on this content without touching DF yet. I am not using Time walking.

:rofl: you killed me with that comment, love it

1 Like

It took you 9 hours to do 2 zones of quests?

Nah I think it’s you.

Why are you playing this game? It’s been this way since release. What makes killing mobs for hours doing quests in BFA different from DF?

1 Like

Allied races were present for one whole expansion plus a patch of the previous ones.

It took me 9 hours to do Drustvar (87 quests) + Tirisgarde Sound (77 quests) and roughly half of Stormsong Valley (we’ll say 60 quests out 107). That’s 224 quests, with an average of 24.8 repeating quests an hour.

That is a more than reasonable pace

Simple. Raiding and M+ is fun and interesting, while essentially afking through outdated quests is not.

Been grinding quests since release, some zones over and over. WQs/Dailys. Everything requires quests way more time put into questing than raiding M+.

How are they “outdated” They play out the same in DF. Kill 10 things, gather 5 things. What is outdated about the BFA quests besides the year it came out?

When you first started the game. You started in front of a quest giver.

Sorry you hate quests. LOL

Battle for Azeroth is 6 years old. It is objectively outdated.

Ah, I see you’re not interested in real definitions of words. Got it.

BFA is completely useless content outside of this. The only current relevance are these unlocks, It gives me zero benefits to my end game power, it’s not fun, it’s not engaging, it’s not interesting.

Outdated can mean obsolete btw.
I wanted to know why you feel they’re obsolete when they are literally the same.
You need them for KulTiran so they are not.

Opinions are like buttholes. It’s weird, I feel this way about endgame.

Maybe you should get back to grinding for Kultirans. Won’t get anywhere whining. People have asked to unlock allied races since they come out.

You don’t even need exalted anymore. Stop whining.

then don’t do it? i don’t see the problem

2 Likes

I actually really love the zones too! Way better than anything we got in Slands or DF lol

1 Like

I don’t have the choice not to.