9/9N Pre Nerf guild LFM <Maybe Uhh No U>

As our community continues to grow, several suggest I post it here for those that may be looking for something similar… So I figured I’d attempt it!

Our discord is a community of sorts, pugging normal/heroic and m+ for the horde side (maybe someday doing alliance if we have enough folks interested). Anyone can join and is welcome, so long as they meet the ilvl requirements and stay positive. Sometimes there are a couple silly wipes, but it will die, just have to keep progressing and helping one another.

There is a nightly raid, every day of the week with room to add more as people request it and if other raid leaders would like to step up to the plate.

If it’s something you’d be interested in, pop on in.

https : // discord. gg/ 3yxAhsq

1 Like

Count me in if any of you guys expand to doing the same on your Alliance alts :slight_smile:

You can highlight your discord link and press the </> button to post it without having to break it up.

:+1:

1 Like

This, i did not know!

I understand < Tinker Task Force > does Normal raiding. Maybe if you scrunch down, you can get into one of their (all gnome) raids?

Changed the raid schedule to the following:
Monday : M+ Farm Night to make sure as many people get M+ of random levels done.

Tuesday : Heroic BoD 830pm PST message @Seryn for invites {Monk Lockout}

Wednesday : Heroic BoD 830pm PST message @Seryn for invites {Monk Lockout}

Thursday : Normal BoD 900pm PST message @DaPally for invites {Pally Lockout}

Friday : Heroic BoD req 830pm PST message @Seryn for invites {DH Lockout}

Saturday : Heroic BoD req 830pm PST message @Seryn for invites {DH Lockout}

Sunday : Normal BoD 830pm PST message @Seryn for invites {DK Lockout

Ever Growing 8/8 Heroic in Both Runs now!