9/9M 415 Mage LF Guild

Hey there, guild died so looking for a new one.

I’ve raided consistently for a long while, with CE achieves every raid since Siege of Orgrimmar (except KJ, rip). Raid history generally in the top 100 or top 50 US ranks. I’m big into raid research and make fight guides every raid. I can play multiple classes as needed, though my main is mage.

Not looking to reprogress Jaina at this time, so 9/9M guilds only please.

Logs can be found here: //https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/tealxo

Please add me on discord or bnet to discuss recruitment-
Discord: Teal#0001
Bnet: Teal#11604

Thanks!

Hi Tealxo my guild is currently looking for people to round out our team for mythics. We are currently 9/9H and 1/9M. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 6-10pm PST. On our offnights many of our guildies run mythic pluses together, do pvp, achievements, etc. Here is our recruitment post with all of our info <LökTar>[H] Hyjal 1/9M 9/9H Recruiting for BoD - #5 by Galorina-hyjal

I’ll add you to bnet tonight as well or you can add me if you’d like Galorina#1877

Damn son, those logs are amazing. But snowball’s chance in hell, I’ll throw out a link to my guild, we’re 5/9M. Maybe you have an alt or something you’re feeling hungry on.

murlocs.com