9/9H guild LFM for Heroic FARM (Open Recruitment)

===== Current Heroic Farm Schedule:

TUESDAY
8pm - 11pm est

===== +10 Keys (optional)

WEDNESDAY
8pm - 11pm est

===== Normal Clear (optional)

THURSDAY
8pm - 11pm est

We are a heroic progression guild that just finished this tier this week. Congrats to everyone in the guild who earned their AOTC. We were able to down Jaina within 8 pulls.

Now that progression is over, this is the best time to open up recruitment while farming Heroic content. All roles will be considered, including tanks. The schedule is now being scaled back to one night a week for Heroic Raid. The other nights will be used to do +10 keys and possibly normal clears with a mix of mains and alts to gear up in preparation for the next tier.

We are also very active in discord when we raid or run keys, so having a mic and participating will help build the chemistry needed when heroic progression starts again next tier.

As far as performance is concerned, we expect new trials to come prepared and their logs to fall within a certain range of the average during the trial period.

If you are interested in joining, or have any questions, you can talk to our guild lead at: Warbjorn#1320

Thanks for reading, and good luck.

Main Post updated to 7/9H.

Hello - I just added you to Bnet - My friend and I are looking for a new guild & your times fit. We are a MW and DH. I look forward to speaking with you.

Updated main post to 9/9H