9/9H, 3/9M ele shammy LF raid team

Hello Sargeras, I am currently looking for a solid 2 day mythic raid team on my shaman, main spec ele with a geared resto off spec, best days for me are wednesday, thursday, and sundays from 8-12 PM eastern time, but I can do Mondays and Tuesdays as well. Looking for a team that is about 4/9M as I have over 100 pulls on M opulence right now without a kill. If you have room for me my battlenet is shamiwan11#1266.

HI Sham,

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 9/9 H BoD
  • 3/9 M BoD

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Ntrz - ntrz#1948
Fen - Rawrabear#1450
Deresdod – Deresdod#1533

Hi Shamiwan!

I know that our raid days don’t exactly mesh up with your ideal days, but I wanted to let you know that you’re welcome to come along with us if we ever have a spot open on a Mythic farm night! We raid on Fri and Sat at 9pm server. We currently have 21 pulls in on M Opulence and are consistently getting to room 6 with less than 2 deaths. I definitely see us getting to Opulence soon and have a kill under our belt in no time!

We currently run an in game community where we post all of our progression progress as well as any events that are open to recruits, alts, and friends. Please see an officer or myself in game if you would like an invite to this!

You can also find more information on us on our website on Guilds of Wow. If you find that you can somehow swing our raid days, we’d love to have you apply on our website and come for your trial raid with us!

See you on the battlefield!

Hi Shamiwan, “Unleashed” guild is looking for a shammie ele/resto for our M progression. We are currently on Opulence and raid tue/wed/thu 9pm EST-12am EST (8pm server time-11pm) . We run m+10 keys daily. Feel free to PST Amastris in game or add Amastris#1525 (recruitment officer) if interested

Hello,

Right now Extenze(A-Sargeras) is looking for more to help round out our mythic roster. We are a group of friends that is looking for more fun people to push mythic content with. We started last tier with CE in our sights after going 9/11M in ABT - however, with the amount of fall off BFA had received, we only reached 2/8M. However, a lot of the relationships built here are strong, and we were able to get over that speed bump and are now looking to get as deep into mythic as we can.

Currently, we are 9/9H and 3/9M. Our schedule is Wednesday/Monday, 9pm-12am est, and we do alt raids on Tuesdays, 9pm-12am est.

At the time of writing this, we have 45 pulls on Gold Boi and expect to have him down tonight (our second raid day of the week, Monday). If not, he should be down next week for sure. We are starting to make it consistently to the last room, I think our best pull was 60-70% range.

Outside of raid, we have many members (myself included) that love to run M+ keys, and push our keys as high as we can get them. There’s also a PvP presence in the guild, where members will hang out in Warmode during assaults or mess around in some Arena’s/BG’s.

Overall, we have a strong focus on our community. There are some players here that are amazing, and could easily join a top 100 US guild - but they stay because the atmosphere we’ve created here is really fun.

If this is something you are interested in too, then we are looking to add another Shaman to our team, and I’d love to talk with your more about what we have to offer here. I added you on bnet (JoeJ03#11660) if you are interested.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Tis but a Scratch is a 3/9M 7-10cst tue/thur (7-10cst sat/mon alt raid) guild always looking to deepen our team. We rotate people on the bench in when we are able to since we try to combine community and progression.

We only converted to mythic raiding recently but dropped jadefire first night on them, grong first full night on him, and a good set of attempts on oppulence.

If that interests you please reach me at btag Dwhaviel#2478

bump, I am once again looking for a very solid raid team for this tier! went 7/9M last tier with 30% pulls on mythic blockade, but then the guild died, looking to get CE this tier! Best days and times are still the same, still MS ele with a solid resto OS, so I can heal if it is needed, battlenet is shamiwan11#1266, let me know if you need a solid ele shaman for your heroic and mythic progression!

We could use a Shaman, but raid Tuesday 8:30 - 12:30 EST. Went 8/9M