9.5 Min for

Agreed on both points.

Have you tried single player games?

1 Like

no thats different.

No its not. If he queued for alliance, he wouldn’t have that 10 min queue.

1 Like

alliance loses more, and i dont like how it changes my character

im not doing that, ill play other games instead with short queues and no factions to worry about

merged factions would give everyone an even chance to win every bg, its not the same at all when one faction is better

Okay, but he complained about 9.5 minutes for a queue. And then went on to say it wouldn’t be as bad with 1 minute queues. The answer is there whether you like it or not.

well im not the op, i know what i want though and its merged factions. that would give everyone an even chance to win and short queues

It would also still have to change your character if you were put on the opposite faction… and it would technically likely raise Alliance queue times.

it would not need to change your character. modern games do exactly this too. overwatch has factions in the lore, but it doesnt affect gameplay and who you can group with, it would show the enemies with red names.

This is its own problem. I dont have a issue cuing in as ally … but one of the biggest reasons i play retail at all is the look of my toon. Quing ally destroys that and there in a big portion of the game that i like. While this is a personal issue it still leaves me in a bit of a “no win” situation.

1 Like

Man. Pathfinder is something I always tell my friends to do. Maybe it’s cos I always level a druid first.

Flying makes me love the game.

I have a near 80% win rate on my bgs on this toon and I didn’t start doing bgs heavy on this guy until end of legion

The only real issue is being use to racials as one and having to mess with a whole different one when mercing

cept honor is worthless unless you are grinding the essence

so yeah cool free nothing for 15 seconds of play AND a 10 minute wait not being in other grouped activities

i am very proud of you

So you want to punish Alliance players because you guys mindlessly bandwagon Horde? Combining queues would increase the Alliance que time. You made your mindless decision now you should deal with it. If you want faster queues the Alliance is awaiting you.

1 Like

Roll Horde on Deviate Delight. Your queue times will be instant!

Lmao the fotm faction crying about Q times. You already have Merc mode… you’re already catered to.

Roll Alliance if Qs are such an issue for you.

agreed, turn off join-in games already, its fricken annoying.

1 Like

This is your pet topic isnt it?

Unfortunately you missed the boat here. If they combined all players into a pool there would be little to no Q times because as soon as enough players of either faction qued for a bg it would pop.