8/9M Ret/Feral/Enhancement LF Guild with strong m+ Community

Greetings, as the title states i’m 8/9M soon to be 9/9M while raiding is nice i am looking for any sort of guild with a strong community and that is also heavily focused on m+ and building friendships. I have achieved CE multiple tiers since the start of shadowlands and have a strong understanding on how to play any of the classes i enjoy. I can play any melee moving on to next tier but my main choices would be enhancement/Feral and maybe my ret paladin i can also play WW Monk i have logs for these specs on request.
A little about whats going on, lately i’ve been upset that it’s been very difficult to find a guild with a strong community and generally one that likes to include everyone in every activity while staying “not too casual”. I feel like if someone passes their trial in a guild they should be a friend and someone to talk too. We all share a common goal and spends hours a week with each other we should get along and play with each other. My current guild raid logs and the groups that exist within it do not like to include guildies who arent in the clique. And to be honest this is me taking a leap and trying to find a new home since a lot of my close friends stopped playing so im trying to meet people im always down to try other games with others and not just raid log or do other activities in the game like M+ while i understand this current meta pushed many people away from the game i am looking for a new home in season 3.

I Enjoy M+ a lot actually and achieved the rank 1 title in S4 of shadowlands and S1 Of dragonflight as a feral druid this season while i did attempt to push some i became dissapointed in the way the meta turned out and forced myself to reroll to one of the meta specs shadow which i dont enjoy as much as melee specs so i havent had the chance to do any extreme pushing on it. I am looking for a guild that is willing to include me in the race and understand my desire to play melee specs and look passed the “meta”. So if your guild has a m+ community that would be a big plus as i would love to group up with people who are wanting the title or have got it before. I am not a guild hopper and stay in guilds for a long time until they disband or something catastrophic happens where i feel pushed away. Apologies if it sounds like a rant but a guild should be a community at the same time with people who care and help each other. If you are a less progressed guild but have a strong M+ community willing to make friends thats okay too. I have been raiding on WoW for 15 years i am not that old but not that young either i would like a guild thats mature and within the age range. So yeah just reaching out my friends who i enjoyed playing with stopped playing we achieved great things together like the M+ title and i wish to meet new people who share common goals and genuinely want to chat with me. I hope to find the perfect fit within the next few weeks as we get closer to Season 3 and as much as i would of liked to stay in my current guild it just doesn’t work as i’m not included in anything and i know myself im a great player i have excellent parses and the achievements to back it up, its just not a friendly guild at the moment. Hope to hear from you soon and if you wish to know more to whats going on and if we are a good fit then please lets set up a discord meeting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heyyy Kashoshibuya - pretty sure we’re JUST what you’re looking for.

Come join a guild that loves doing things together. We have a great raid environment.

Reunited (8/9M w/sark to 51%) is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed at the end of Nyalotha by a group of CE raiders who like to have fun while raiding on a 2 day schedule. If you want to clear every raid, every tier, on mythic while having a blast and sometimes winning prizes during raid - then this is the place for you!

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST
Saturday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Wednesday @ 8:00pm CST Heroic Sale Run
  • Sunday @ 8:00pm CST Heroic Alt Run
  • Monday @ 8:00pm CST Mythic Alt Run (first 3 bosses)
  • Guild Movie Night
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Rated Battlegrounds
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at omgshutup

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

Hey friend,

I read everything you wrote, and I think we could be a great place for you.

Our guild has some very strong M+ers, and I’m trying to build a good M+ team playing what we enjoy while also respecting that sometimes you gotta swap to what’s meta when you get to a certain key level bc it’s meta for a reason :sweat_smile:

Our guild is 7/9M working on Echo exp. We raid Sun+Mon 9p-Midnight Eastern time. Other than that, we run keys like crazy, full clear Heroic on Tuesdays, and at least once a month we’ll do a big gaming bash where we’ll play something non-WoW. Like doing some fun Jeopardy WoW-themed gaming nights, Codenames WoW-themed, etc.

We have a great community, so I urge you to check us out. Hit me up on discord if you wanna chat @krystalline

Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance players! Touching up on your m+ statement. Right now m+ is a little dead for us due to burn out but we run a LOAD of keys as a guild when its more meta and the seasons are fresh :slight_smile:

IMPORTANT - AOTC achieved. 7/9 mythic. 39% echo.

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/ mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old. We earn AOTC every patch, and normally had casual mythic prog. For dragon flight we have made the move to push farther into mythic. As I mentioned above, dathea is almost dead!!

We raid Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 AM (6:30-10 server)

Actively looking for DPS/ off spec healers. Bench roles/fillers would be appreciated as well.

As we all know I will have to cut the team down to 20 overall for mythic. Which means I will need fillers and bench roles. Ready to go as soon as the discord ping is sent! We have certain rules all raiders are expected to follow. (We can chat about this over DM.) I’d rather have a lot of people raiding and a fun guild atmosphere then worry about the roster bug killing prog. Rosters are never set in stone are are talked about and reviewed weekly. The potential to bring in a certain class for a fight or someone to fill for someone having an off night is huge for progression. I always tell my raiders to not be discouraged if you do not make the top 20. Use it as motivation. Master your class, own it. Mythic raiding is a lot more than just 20 people. It’s a whole guild effort.

Tanks - Two main tanks are set. Off tanks for mythic plus.

Healers - very competitive. Will never tell someone no. This spot will be earned. Potentially our strongest part of the team.

Dps - not going to be picky. DK, Monk, Pally. Anyone can come as long as you can pump, stay alive, and do mechanics.

We run keys nightly all week long, all you gotta do is ask for help! we have had multiple people achieve KSM and push into higher keys(20+). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Still looking open to more options!

Do friendly guilds exist?

I have been looking this exact thing for what feels like ever. I am a career tank, and every guild I have been in say they run keys and have lots of people to run them, but I usually see a small group that only runs with each other. Or they raid and if you don’t raid you’re basically a 2nd class guild member. I wonder how hard it would be to start a guild that is mythic+ focused? From what I see on the forums there is not a lot of them. I never see a key only guild. They all say we run keys but they always list raid 1st. I would be down to give it a shot. Im over pugging, I have earned KSM on several alts and all through pugging. I am about over it. Thanks, Bodie

Still looking please have a guild thats social thats the most important thing im looking for i am looking to even run some dungeons this season and have fun is anyone here