World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Classic Deep Dive

World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Classic Deep Dive

Join WoW Classic lead producer Holly Longdale, production director Patrick Dawson, and lead software engineer Brian Birmingham for a deeper look into the Burning Crusade Classic in this BlizzConline panel.

View Full Article

15 Likes

Race changes?

(asks the remorseful Orc Rogue)

21 Likes

aka 90% of them bs-ing about their past, and 10% of actual useful and disappointing info at the end. Why couldn’t it have been fact driven, to the point like the shadowlands one? They got slides, bullet points. Good stuff.

16 Likes

We’re going home, boys!

17 Likes

Arena Season 1 with Phase 2 seems horrible, can’t wait to verse people in full tier 5 while in Season 1 gear.

It should be Season 1 with Phase 1, Season 2 with phase 2, Season 3 with phase 3, then Season 4 with phase 5, ZA was a catch up raid, there shouldn’t be a full season with ZA.

Which also means with their current phasing, PvP players won’t have Arena for a few months into TBC.

41 Likes

T5 shouldn’t be tied to Season 1, warriors with stormherald during season one should be forbidden

8 Likes

Holly Longdale soon to be a Fan Favourite!!! LOL

3 Likes

Arena season 1 gear will trash on T5 simply because of resilience. Shouldn’t be a concern at all.

4 Likes

Please allow Name Changes. It looks like October 2007, the name change service was launched. I’d use it on some toons I have, for sure.

re: WoWWiki:

“The Character name change service (called just “Name Change” by Blizzard or “Paid Character Name Change”) was introduced in late October 2007 and is part of Character Services support.”

16 Likes

how soon is soon?

6 Likes

will there be a fresh server option, yes or no.

17 Likes

I was pretty irritated by this too. After their intro they were like, “now to talk about the actual topic” and I looked at the time and they had been talking for over 9 minutes, a literal third of the time to discuss TBC, introducing themselves.

LMAO you are not getting undead race change XD

Introduce race change (not faction)

7 Likes

Race changes and faction changes only came out in WoTLK, in TBC it was only server and name changes.Please don’t introduce race/faction changes, time for people to repent for their sins of not choosing the race and faction that they wished to have chosen from the get go.

9 Likes

I’m guessing late July-early August. Classic’s beta started May 15th and ended July 12th, then launched August 27th. This is roughly a two month beta with a three and a half month period between beta launch and game release. Since they also said the beta is soon, I expect it to start sometime in March or April. A mid April beta would end during early June and the game would launch late July.

3 Likes

Few days left before my sub expires & I will only consider re-subbing when a TBC fresh, no-transfer server option is launched. If that’s never then so be it. Happy hunting everyone.

4 Likes

I’d love to have fresh TBC servers as well.

15 Likes

Did they have level boosts in TBC? Because we do now.

No one cares when race changes were introduced - they’re clearly on the some changes bandwagon now, what with adding Seal of Blood to Alliance, adding level boosts, etc.

Add in race change as well, just don’t let people change to Blood elf or Draenae. Thanks.

7 Likes

duuuuuuuuuuuuude. I was like get on with it. We do not care about your past. We want to know what is going on with our game.

3 Likes