⚠️ BoD Meta Mount is for Horde Only

If you’re going to be pedantic you should at least be correct.

“It doesn’t affect me” and “It does not have an effect on me.” Those are the two variations.

4 Likes

Well, I will give you a point. Context aside. :+1:

in simple terms: Affect is TO impact/change, Effect is the result OF a change.

1 Like

Who cares about E or A
in improper forum speech you should not correct people,
to do so is pretentious if you understood what they meant, if you did not understand what they said than its not pretentious.

1 Like

Yes sir! Salute

Sorry but I was always told if you understood the message then its counter productive to go back and “correct” it

3 Likes

While I too am looking forward to the bee mount with great excitement, please remember it wasn’t confirmed that it would be Alliance only. Our fearless leader (giggle) only implied that it would be. Don’t be shocked if it is actually open to both sides.

:cookie:

4 Likes

Seriously can do without another Dino mount of any kind.

Not surprised.

2 Likes

That’s ok i have invincible as my number 1 mount.

By the light of elune what is this abomination ?

1 Like

I want a rainbow horse…

1 Like

So does Alliance now officially have access to all of the “horde” BfA racial mounts?

1 Like

my horse, is better than that dinosaur, her name is buttercup and she is beautiful!

1 Like

Clearly a bug. But thanks for trying to incite a faction argument.

try flipping the situation around then simply calling it a bug

1 Like

Was there more too this story, or are you just that desperate for attention my granite glamor?

/tentacleflip

To PARTIALLY ruin your fun / dampen your expectations.

The mount isn’t yet in the game. It’s been data mined / hacked in private environments. The data trail / trend of it’s reveal suggests it can be a cosmetic store mount.

Only if they complain hard enough… which they will… so yes, eventually.

We are aware of this issue and it is already in the process of being resolved. The Glory of Dazar’alor meta achievement reward is not for one faction.

4 Likes