[A] <Chemically Balanced> Arathor/Drenden Recruiting

Hey :slight_smile: We are a new guild currently building our raid team to get into progression. We were able to get a look at CN (N 6/10) but now we want more. Our intention is to be an AotC level casual/raiding guild. Currently looking for Healers/RDPS/MDPS to round out and bolster our team.

We are an East Coast Guild looking to raid Fri/Sat 7pm to 10pm Server Time. During the week we hang out, work on Alts (its an addiction!) and run M+.

A little about Chemically Balanced is that we started as a small group of friends who got tired of Guild hopping trying to find the right fit for us. A group of mature players who share a been there done that mentality, and want to just relaxe and enjoy the game at a AoTC progression level only. Our Raiding experiences stretch back to Vanilla, various mbrs in different top 100 guild across NA at some point in there WoW lives, and now just want to shift down a gear and have a good time together. Hopefully as our roster grows I would like to see mbrs forming some Teams for higher M+ content, PvP/Arena, we just do not have the man power to advertise those actives at this time.

We are pretty layed back and are just looking to have our after work/school hours relaxing and fun with friends and family. That being said a level of situational awareness and proper mechanic tactics is expected from each individual who intends to raid. If your just coming back to the game, we donโ€™t mind answering questions and helping teach players the basics of Shadowlands, mods, macros, and general info.

We also welcome package deals if you have friends/family that want to stick with you even if they have no intention of raiding but want a more casual position in the guild.

We are strong advocates of letting mbrs play what they want to enjoy their game time and we do not focus on CE level min/maxing our raid comps. That being said, if there is a huge discrepancy in range vs melee dps or vice versa we will push raid spots into a more balanced setting between the 2 for success of the raid group as a whole.

That is it, thatโ€™s my pitch. If anything appealed to you then please feel free to DM me with any questions. Cheers!

Our guild is listed in the in-game Guild Finder tool if you are currently on an attached Realm, or I can be contacted at the tags below:

Battlenet: Maveric#1869
Discord: Maveric#2376

Tank
Raid - (Full)
M+ - 1-2 Open
Casual - Always Open

Healer
Raid - Holy Priest, Resto Druid, Resto Sham
M+ - 1-2 Open
Casual - Always Open

RDPS
Raid - Mage, Ele Sham, Hunter, Warlock, Bal Druid
M+ - Open
Casual - Always Open

MDPS
Raid - UN DK, Rogue, Arms Warr
M+ - Open
Casual - Always Open

1 Like

Good day everyone, Raid teams coming together nicely and we pulled off 60% of CN(N) in our first time in as a guild, but we still need more ppl to round out our team.

Dont be shy, if any part of our advertisement appealed to you then take the chance and get in on the ground floor!!

Battlenet: Maveric#1869
Discord: Maveric#2376