Mythic Dungeon International: The Shadowlands 2021 Season 1 is Here!

Mythic Dungeon International: The Shadowlands 2021 Season 1 is Here!

The Mythic Dungeon International returns this Friday, January 22, at 10 a.m. PT, only on YouTube!

View Full Article

4 Likes

Stop destroying this once great game in the name of your failed esport please. I understand it brings in a lot of advertising money but making a good game that DOESNT cater to LITERALLY 0.0001% of players would maybe JUST MAYBE bring in a lot of subscription money

52 Likes

MDI and AWC eventually leads to class balances which is fine by me

God I wish this were true.

12 Likes

It will trust me, they literally said they prefer not to change last minute to these events

God, anything done in this game for the sake of e-sports is directly negative to the vast, vast majority of the playerbase.

From balancing around the insane hijinks of world first raiders, to things like in BFA where they stuffed every square inch of the dungeons with trash with raid-like mechanics, it all makes the game worse.

18 Likes

I wonder if the original creators of WoW would have ever imagined this. Really, and I am asking modestly, is this what WoW was ever meant to be about? What turned this game of magic, art, and exploration into a competitive race?

Why is this given the spotlight?

29 Likes

Let’s hope this shows how busted Hpal/Rsham/Firemage are. Arena tournament was a joke because of Hpal and paladins in general with wog.

1 Like

The original creators of WoW were basically the Method of EQ.

They’d probably be pretty okay with it.

1 Like

Can’t wait to watch tanks play tag with the trash, sure to be fun to watch. =D

That didn’t happen in BfA. Comps were set in stone.

1 Like

All ranged and a vengeance DH running from mobs. How exciting.

9 Likes

Season 4 doesn’t count when it’s the end of the expansion

what a waste of time…
boring.

8 Likes

How about some spec fixes and tuning instead?

8 Likes

Holy man the negativity in here.

Mdi is pretty fun to watch! Should be a good time.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is a complete sentence

6 Likes

They didn’t fix class balance in BfA and they won’t in SL. What you’re saying has not happened historically.

1 Like

Because its popular?

Why do people not get that? THE FORUMS ARE NOT A PROPER REPRESENTATION OF THE GAMES PLAYERBASE.

SAY. IT. WITH. ME.

THE FORUMS ARE NOT A PROPER REPRESENTATION OF THE GAMES PLAYERBASE.

People love Mythic+. People love watching high skilled players compete against each other at Mythic+. What about this is difficult to understand?

1 Like

Get this trash post off the forums

12 Likes