8.3.7 mouse "rubber banding"

Hey guys;

anyone else having an annoying issue since the patch where the mouse would rubber band on some interacting quests… like the ley lines/bejeweled dailies in Naz?

I’m also noticing with my ultra wide monitor if I tab out to another window the mouse gets “stuck” in the WoW window.

Pretty sure its a known issue and being looked into.

I’m seeing lots of talk about Camera issues, but not rubber banding, so I thought I’d ask.

2 Likes

From this post.

1 Like

I am also experiencing the rubberbanding issue with my mouse (only in WoW).

Unplayable like this.

Experiencing rubberbanding also, tried several different mice and disabled ALL addons. Please everyone make extra topics or this will NOT get fixed, as usual. And please, don’t give me that /console rawMouseEnable 0 Bulls*it because it’s not the same issue and it didnt help

Thanks I got this as well, soon hopefully!

UPDATE: It seems they have a fix on PTR i saw video on another post that it is fixed, I’m sure soon they will push to live. :grinning: :grinning:

I’m having this issue as well. I even have it really bad with the ley-line and bejewled minigames. I really hope this can get hot-fixed in the very near future, because it makes playing the game very difficult, especially as a healer who mouseover macros.

Won’t hold my breathe but hey, at least there is SOME kind of hope?

Why is this still going on…

same problem here

It should be fixed with the /console rawMouseEnable 1

No, unfortunately this issue is different from other mouse issues being recently reported, and persists regardless of how you have your mouse cvars set.

People are using “rubber banding” to describe a few different issues which further complicates things.

All issues with the camera and mouse have been hotfixed. I’ve been playing since the hotfix went out and everything is working as intended.

Hotfixes 7/23/2020

1 Like