AWC 2021 Gets Started Today

You need to check which specs are present in the top 200 players, and which specs predominate in that bracket to see which specs are viable/competitive regardless of how easy or difficult they are to play and/or how OP a spec is.

If you dont see a spec being represented at all in the top 200 then it probably is under performing.

Representation below 2600 right now means nothing tbh. Just means how easy or difficult those specs are to play and do good with.

10 hunter pets and a mist weaver were sacrificed to bring us this post.

Ok then show me where exactly then. Because blizzards own top 100+ shows Paladins having 24% representation, with holy paladins being 14% in total. Yet, spriests are 6%. You made the claim so show it.

Here’s the link btw https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/game/pvp/leaderboards/3v3.

yeah i know that… thats because holy paladins are actually OP lol even top 200 hpala players aknowledge how frickin insane they are atm

Ok? Can you still address what I said and show me where you got this data about your claims? Like rshamans are dominating other teams? I gave you the link for blizzards own leaderboards. Spriests are 6% and priests in general are 14% total. With 6% being disc and 2% holy. Then for mages, they have 14% representation and ALL of them are Fire.

I also want to point out how you said paladins are not an issue yet just acknowledged that hpals are overrepresented due to “how frickin insane they are atm.” By the way, the other 10% of the 24% paladin representation? Those are all Ret paladins. Shaman, as a comparison, are 10% total. Enhance is 4%, Ele is 3% and resto is 3%. So what is it? Are paladins overturned or not? Does representation in the top 100 matter or not anymore? What’s it going to be this time?

Livestream:

4 Likes

Well that’s because of all mage specs the best is fire. Why would you play a weaker dps spec when you can play fire? With priests is different cause they have 1 dps spec and 2 healer specs, one of them being s tier. So representation is naturally split between healer and dps priests.

So you admit they are overrepresented then.

no they arent. Hpals are the only ones overperforming imo.

Rets are 10% of the entire top 100. Elemental, Enhancement, and resto shaman put together is 10%.

Don’t care, buff mws ty

Thread with a bunch of 1500 useless players which are tryin to get their agenda across that they need nerfs to get their 1600 because they’re massively gapped in this game

What else would I have expected clicking on this honestly

2 Likes

Blizz time to balance:

Absolutely zero counter play and completely passive. It’s far too powerful. Imagine if the ability increased damage of all players by 15%, this wouldn’t be live for long, if it made it that far. It’s modifier % is far too high.

Fixes:

1. If it must be aura reduce it to 5% max
  2. Make it only work on paladin and reduce to 5%/8%.
  3. Remove it

not sure about that… you need to consider that players can play hpala in arenas and then switch specs, so you will see rets instead of hpalas. I dont think rets are OP.

I hope Blizzard pays attention to how stupidly OP holy paladins are

So they fact that all paladins are 24% of 100 top players and rets being 10% is not an issue when Shamans are 10% in total, and ones like elemental are only 3%?This is perfectly fine to you? You literally said restoshaman are dominating in the highest bracket yet they are 3% and hpals are 14%. You said mages aren’t dominating and spriests are but fire is14% and spriest is 6% respectively. Can you at least be consistent?

lol… that 10% rep from rets is completely in line with other dps specs, the problem as i said is holy pala, there is a LOT of healers that switched to holy pala once they found out how fricking strong they are. Heck even i made a holy pala toon that i am slowly grinding. Resto shamans are completely viable just not OP. in fact resto shaman is the weakest of the 3 s tier healers, but is S tier.

WoW PVP is no longer meaningful when you win in PVP through your pve equipment obtained from mythic n raid without needing any pvp skills besides using bursting macros n being dependent on dozens of automatic soulbind procs, n pve trinkets, legendaries. this is the anti PVP, endorsed by PVE devs that have ruined pvp since Legion. WoD pvp was far better n competitive than we have today, stop the PvE elitism ruining PvP!

5 Likes

Broken and imbalanced PVP.

1 Like

Got it dude, 14 fire mage and 10 ret representation in the top 100 is the same as 3% elemental, 2% marksman. Better yet that’s somehow worse than the 6% spriests that you said were dominating the top brackets. hahahaha