8.3 Thread

If mechagnomes aren’t the least played race overall soon I will be shocked. The only saving grace would be their racials.

1 Like

Tauren are also native to azeroth, so they also have a claim and say the orcs can stay. Of course, they didnt exactly expand out of their territory as much as the trolls, the evees of wow, did

1 Like

What kind of masochist truly enjoys the horrific vision mechanics? “Aw, you messed up? Darn it. Ooh, too bad. Shucks. Looks like you wasted your run! Whoopsie.”

I don’t mind them. I love the feeling of urgency it gives me like they’re actual little sorties into an enemy controlled territory and every move matters.

And if you screw up it’s almost like you’re …wounded or something. You have to recover before you can try again.

2 Likes

I love how it normally takes a week for the forum to update my transmog, but the very instant that I put a random piece of trash on my head with slightly better stats, it shows up within the same hour.

3 Likes

You gotta admit this expansion has been defined by its rather bold attempts at hiding lack of content behind gates and shrubbery

4 Likes

The same kind of masochist who enjoys anything else about this expansion–everything is gated to inflate time spent playing.

everyone doubted people will want to play Vulpera but everyone who doubted it forgot furries exist

Seriously. We can be happy for the furries, if nothing else. This was a great patch for them.

1 Like

anyone who doubted that people wanted vulpera was/is dumb.

4 Likes

Hello I am Mardecai and I have found a way to stand straight up.

I think I want to grind out Mechagon anyway, if only for completion’s sake. Then I can struggle between the stupid-but-fun pincer hands, or mechahands that could do goofy things IC.

the secret to playing vulpera and mechagnomes without grinding is a simple guide by your’s truly

“dont”

there’s my guide have a great day

hard to choose between Shaw x Sanguinar or Ra-den x MOTHER for the title of “most misguided fanservice ship” in 8.3

Also is it my imagination or do NE male eyes not quite point in the same direction

shaw x sanguinar what

these people have interacted once

I dig Mechagnomes but I stupidly didn’t get to exalted before 8.3. I thought I did but I did not. I don’t even mind the transmog limitations, it can be fun to work within them to find something super cool. I’m also zoomed far out most of the time so xmog is more for my selection screen than in-game.

I don’t think anyone ever doubted vulpera would be playable. Sethrak were the ones people either thought, or denied would become playable along side them as an alliance allied race. with all the hot debate whether they could wear helmets or not.

But vulpera, basically being furry goblins, were a shoe-in the second we saw them.

that’s not what i meant tho

i’m going to cancel you on twitter

not if i cancel you first