8.3 Known Issues and Information

Vulpera can understand, but not speak, their racial language.

…And yes, please undo the 8.3 fix you applied to Glyph of Angels! <3

Unable to update game. Says it can’t identify a file. I was in and playing fine yesterday and since the patch but can no longer update.

Does anyone know which addons are causing you to not be able to turn in quests for the legendary questline? I can’t seem to figure it out and have to disable all every time I need to turn in a quest. Any leads would be super helpful so that I could just leave those specific addons off!

When doing the Reconstructing “The Curse of Stone” quest, after you loot the chest(s) you’re suppose to get gear, well, did it 4 times yesterday and got nothing but the rank update. I even 3 chested twice. I’d like a refund of my Coalescing Visions or the gear I was supposed to receive.

As far as Apple issues, I don’t know, I use a real computer.

yes I am watching my auctions sell as we speak and none of it is going in my mail. literally thousands and thousands of gold but am taking screenshots of it all, time stamped . hope they give me my gold back. I believe they can roll back accounts should they need too? cause of this auction house blunder?

3 Likes

1-31-20 update: We have confirmation that this quest could be completed as of 1-30-20. Please try again.

Scouting Report: Hostile Natives does not progress - #30 by Bhrodo-moon-guard

For players experiencing quest blockers in Pandaria / The Jade Forest, specifically the Horde’s Scouting Report: Hostile Natives and Alliance SI:7 equivalent:

The bug was regressed on 1-17-20 in the new PTR build 8.3.0.33084. The quest still cannot be completed.

Since this is the same build now on Retail, the assumption is the bug still exists there as well.

2 Likes

Sun Prophet Epaphos (Uldum Rare) will continuously cast “Blinding Radiance” until someone is hit by the spell.

Inside the vision the orb operation used to reset sanity, worked initially then on my next 2 attempts failed these attempts were seperate attempts as i understand you can use it 3 times in one vision.

This also happened to me, told blizzard customer support and they said it wasn’t an “official bug” so pretty much “sucks for you”

Anyways +1

1 Like

This happened to me as well. Any update on if we’re getting refunded our vessel or not?

I Cannot enter the Ulduar raid. I Don’t know anyone else with this problem but the instance portal to the raid is broken.

[Kings’ Rest: Kingsguard] you do daily quest it doesnt kill the king so u cant get item for reward

1 Like

I grinder for 2 days to get my vessel for the horrific visions to get rank 5 for my cloak to raid next week. I kill the two guards for the boss and 2 trash next to them suddenly as the door opens i cant cast Anything. I have full health and over 75% sanity left with 3 sanity resets available. i could move around but no cast worked it was like i was disconnected but not. i couldn’t engage the boss. after a couple of mins like this i restarted the game and logged on to be in the chest room with 50tokens? WTH i should be replaced the vessel or the 10k visions i grinded to get it or the core for the easy to kill boss/ or be forever behind. do the right thing Blizz you can look it up it happened~ subscriber since 08

1 Like

So what will the alternative be? Seems like if they’re going to effectively remove flexweave, there should be a new 8.3 engineering recipe for fall protection.

me as well not sure where i should make note in case of changes and fixes coming.

King’s Rest: Kingsguard - When running the dungeon to do this world quest, won’t get credit for killing King Dazar…

1 Like

Yes i was doing the quetline then it just stopped!! i hope the fix tuesday will fix it. Very frustrating! i tried to put a ticket in and i cant.

faction changing is bugged when you have to restart the quests if you did them on your original faction and the visions is bugged if you already did them on your toon from the original faction because im having problems with my character and i cant seem to get any help :frowning:

I am getting a “Duplicate item found” when turning in Reconstructing “The Curse of Stone” quest…

After completing a horrific vision to obtain me 6th rank cloak upgrade. Looting the chest resulting in no upgrade being offered. Losing all 10k of my coalescing visions the last 1k obtained killing rares and gathering random chest across both zones.

1 Like