Arena World Championship: Shadowlands 2021 Season 1 Begins!

Arena World Championship: Shadowlands 2021 Season 1 Begins!

The Arena World Championship: Shadowlands Season 1 Cups begin this Friday, January 15 at 10 a.m. PT!

View Full Article

3 Likes

LET’S GO BOYS!

/flex

1 Like

Meh

10/char

4 Likes

Tens of viewers are excited!

17 Likes

i’m sure class balance is already tweaked and works fine

6 Likes

That many?

3 Likes

Hm, back in 8.3 you guys gave them special vendors with whatever corruptions they wanted.

Are you going to allow them to choose whatever covenant abilities they want this time around?

With the way classes are balanced right now this is going to be like the circus coming to town.

7 Likes

Oh boi just what we wanted to watch. i wonder which team is gonna global who first!

7 Likes

They can create multiple characters with each having a diff covenant, so yes.

Oh is that how it works? Honestly I’ve never watched. I assumed they needed to have the characters themselves.

Nope, it’s on a tournament realm so they create characters and max level, have access to all gear, covenants, etc. to level the playing field as much as possible. You’ll probably see some different comps/strats than you will on the ladder b/c of it

2 Likes

No one cares because Arena is busted

6 Likes

can’t wait to watch the convoke 1 shots and the announcers reactions at this joke of a meta

10 Likes

Wonder if Method Black or orange will win this season.

Oh wait… My bad

1 Like

Why are you showing feral druids instead of balance druids?

2 Likes

I might actually watch this one considering it won’t end because of heal dampening…

I’d rather watch one shot convokes than a 12 minute borefest any day

4 Likes

Funny how there are 2 druids in the picture lmao what an appropriate way to illustrate the current state of pvp

3 Likes

Arena Convoke Championship 2021

8 Likes

You should feel shamed hosting an arena tourney on how these classes are balanced right now

6 Likes