Arena World Championship: Shadowlands 2021 Season 1 Begins!

ever gonna address fire mage in pvp? Arguably the most broken spec atm, insane damage, triune ward leggo making them have no weakness, wayyyy too much utility (db, ring, nova, sheep, cs, block, caut, triune leggo, double shimmer, combust damage overtuned, meteor hitting you no matter what even if you move out of animation, spellsteal)

5 Likes

First place 12 points hmmmm

PSYCHED! Been waiting for months!

Pretty sure pro players know how to use stuns and interrups

If you don’t care about it then why even reply in here?

Completely unnecessary.

Just let people enjoy things that they enjoy. Not everything is about you.

2 Likes

Let me guess:

hpal, disc, fire, arms, ret, sub, maaaybe shadow and ww and that’s it. Almost all orcs and humans.

4 Likes

I really wish class racials would go into a selectable pool in arenas so we had more representation.

2 Likes

Pro players also know how to setup with their team for a cheesy oneshot

1 Like

Guessing that’s why we see so many druids in the higher pvp brackets
oh wait

The battle of Rogue/Mage
 which two button spec will win

lmao imagine. just actually imagine hosting a pvp arena tournament in the current state of pvp. great meme. great dev team btw

4 Likes

Rich coming from a bm hunter.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see all those awesome hunter pet kills.

BM is rat tier. Who would complain about them?

1 Like

I will be sure and watch for all the Frost mages after the absolutely massive buff you gave them.

2 Likes

Nobody is complaining about them. Its just funny for a bm to call mage rogue 2 button specs despite that not even being true.

2 Likes

Ah gotcha. Then yea, i’d agree with that take.

1 Like

I used to think fire mages having ice block was stupid, several years later I’m just asking that they aren’t able to heal to full

It’s cool that you guys still put these events on
just sucks to think that balance is being delayed due to it.

Then again, that’s probably my blind naivety thinking balance will happen afterward.

Oh well. At least I’ll have an idea of what’s going on this time around; BfA made no sense to me.

2 Likes

“YoU jUsT nEeD tO kIcK iT!!!” - every single Convoke user ever.

2 Likes

Does this means that we wont be getting any pvp tunning until after march??

4 Likes