Slay Monstrosities in Torghast’s Twisting Corridors

Slay Monstrosities in Torghast’s Twisting Corridors

Overcome the perils in the Twisting Corridors to earn special rewards wrenched from the treacherous depths of Torghast.

View Full Article

13 Likes

Would be cool if everyone had access to it even if they missed a week or two with Bolvar’s quests.

37 Likes

I’m really enjoying it /shrug

41 Likes

Oh, more Torghast. Blizzard, you are too kind to me, really.

12 Likes

It’s entirely optional, not like the actual wings for legendary crafting. Don’t do it if you don’t like Torghast.

18 Likes

Not gonna lie, punishing people who missed a week because they were away for Christmas or dealing with covid by haveing 1 quest a week no catchup gateing is one of the most depressing things blizzard has done in a long time.

79 Likes

The mount is tempting. But can we get a more precise definition of “armed to the teeth”?

3 Likes

Not even soulash for running it… no thank you

16 Likes

Super enjoying these 2-3x deadsoul chorus pulls with their stacking healing debuff. On floor 17 no less.

Judging by how it’s going for my warlock, you probably need to be in the 210+ item level range to clear all 8 layers.

4 Likes

Ok that’s nice and all but where’s the class balancing? M+ balancing is all whacked and PvP is just plain broken.

20 Likes

i’ll probably zerg it for the mount.

do u have to do it alone or u can do it in a group? really quick zerg as a group

1 Like

So then wait next week, this is all cosmetic rewards

It’s the challenge mode of Torghast. You gotta be beefed.

1 Like

The nerfs from the other torghast runs is not gonna happen in twisting corridors

This is more of mage tower/horrific visions 5 mask challenge

I did it alone in beta, and got the mount. Better alone (from my point of view).

and a mount for the maw!

incredibly overtuned for solo DPS classes, just wiped on floor 17 because the last npc was hitting me for 40ks when i have 38k health. Maybe i’ll try again when it gets nerfed.

23 Likes

Yea no

Twisting corridors is the hard mode challenge of torghast, just as mage tower was and 5 mask horrific visions, nerfing it defeats the purpose

You already got the other torghast stuff nerfed

2 Likes

I tried to do it today for the quest as Disc. Quickly learned I did not have the DPS needed to kill the boss on level 12. Died to auto attacks hitting me for 60% each with him around 40%. I was rushing past a lot of Anima Powers though admittingly.

Don’t underestimate layer 1!

3 Likes

Hahah God mode zone . Good luck on the last boss guys 4 million hp solo :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes