8.1.5. Spoilers

Made this thread for 8.1.5 ptr news. I turned it into a wiki so everyone can edit information into the OP.

• Stop! … I returned Derek Proudmoore to his family.

• I could not stand by and permit such depravity to unfold.

• I have troubling news. It seems there are traitors in our midst.

• Most of you need fear nothing.

• But Derek Proudmoore didn’t flee to Kul Tiras by himself. He had help. Didn’t he…

• … Zelling?

• You raised him as a Forsaken. But you planned to deny him his free will. To violate his mind.

• Thank you for your honesty.

• Banshee! Are we nothing more than pawns in your game? You betray the Horde!

• No. He did. And so did you.

• Take him.

• Other will see you for what you are, Sylvanas. You will leave the Horde in ruins!

• There is no place for weakness in our ranks.

• (Frightened Zelling stammers, panting) (Do we need his dying exertion too?)

(Hackbrew here)
Talanji and the Zandalari Dialogue
This speech is likely given when the Horde decide to join the Zandalari.

• With de loa’s blessing, our sacred blades and mighty ships commanded de seas.

• Threats from without and within rose up to challenge us… to test our faith.

• And together with de Horde, we take our rightful place among de great kingdoms of Azeroth. Zandalar forever!

• I stand before you, having proven myself to de loa.

• But it is your trust dat I must earn.

• De Zandalari have ruled dis land for thousands of years.

• But over time, our empire grew stagnant. We stood alone.

• Now, I am queen.

• People of Zandalar.

• Many questioned my judgment when I reached out to de Horde.

• But without their aid, we would have collapsed under de weight of our pride. These mighty allies have given Zandalar new strength.

• A glorious future awaits our empire, and we must embrace it together. Will you stand with me?

• Zandalar forever!

Magni and MOTHER (Seems Magni is moving MOTHER to Silithis)
Magi isn’t doing a great job saving the world with Azerite, and asks MOTHER in Uldir for assistance.

• Welcome back, champion. Contamination levels minimal since successful purge of specimen G’huun.

• Greetings. I am the Matron of Tenacity, Herald of Endless Research. Designation: MOTHER.

• Pleased tae meet ye. I’m–

• Visitor identified. Designation: Speaker. Presence of Speaker indicates imminent threat to Azeroth.

• Exactly! We need yer help, MOTHER. Azeroth’s dyin’, and nothin’ we do seems tae heal her.

• Error: Uldir facility designed for Old God experimentation and containment. Planetary rehabilitation not within operational parameters.

• Recommendation: Relocate MOTHER unit to Chamber of Heart facility.

• Uh, no offense, but if me flyin’ machine couldn’t carry Magni, I doubt it can haul a titan watcher all the way tae Silithus!

• Acknowledged. Waygate activation advised. Destination coordinates encoded within Heart of Azeroth.

• Well, ye heard her, champion. Let’s get tae it!

These three Voice Overs are from High Prelate Rata, Kragwa, and Gonk. Seem to revolve around a trial Tilanji goes through to officially become ruler. Linked by Anelaan

Also one of Talanji.

Xalatath Voice Over. She remembers her favorite Priest.

More voice over videos can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Wowhead/videos

Kul Tiran and Zandalari Allied Races
UNLOCK REQUIREMENTS
RACIAL TRAITS FOR BOTH RACES

Zandalari
PALADIN MOUNT

Kul Tiran
MALE JOKES AND FLIRTS
FEMALE JOKES AND FLIRTS
SHAMAN TOTEMS

THE FATE OF DEREK PROUDMOORE

In the Patch 8.1.5 broadcast text, it appears that Baine and Zelling help Derek Proudmoore escape, with Baine facing the full wrath of the Banshee Queen for his treason. There’s also an inkling of player choice in the questline–you can choose to report Baine’s actions to Sylvanas or not.

11 Likes

Just saw it too… It is quite sad…

Good guy Zelling, but this probably means he’s going to die which is unfortunate because I felt like the Forsaken really needed his character.

29 Likes

Lololol… called it. Her master plan developed under a questionable raised Derek was just plain retarded from the start.

Well, this indeed seems Garrosh 2.0 more and more (no Vol’ jin esque character though, so I guess it’s actually worse).

14 Likes

https://www.wowhead.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/814727.jpg
Zandalari Paladin mount

There’s also a mount called Bruce that I’m betting is a shark.

2 Likes

i liked zelling before.

Now? i would probably create a forsaken for him.
GOOD BOI ZELLING, DON’T DIE PLS.

this… are wonderful news, it seems promising.
but… i also understand if horde players don’t like this… the derek plan was stupid from the start.

also… are you going to make your post a wiki? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I feel so sorry for Horde players, this guy was truly an interesting forsaken charater… And to lose him to further the “Sylvanas is evil narative” must be so painful…

34 Likes

You will eat your horses and YOU WILL LIKE IT!

Okay but seriously. Dude joined a faction of people who were flaying his people alive and pinning them to the walls for their children to see and he’s found a line here. “I was on board with you guys butchering my people but honestly coercing them to join us after you killed them? Too far. TOO FAR.” Sorry Zelling is just an unlikable idiot for me.

16 Likes

To be fair they could not receive the same mount as their main race counterparts like LF with Draenei since they are not paladins.

Assuming mastermind Sylvanas wasn’t already counting on the honor gang releasing Derek into Kul’Tiras.

7 Likes

Whether she was expecting Zelling to do that or not I do bet Derek has already been “reprogrammed” and her plan is going to succeed in killing Katherine anyway.

14 Likes

Yep, that’s pretty much my prediction too.

3 Likes

Is it me or this part doesn’t seem like Zelling? I don’t think he would be pro-Horde this fast (a honor Horde at that). I have a feeling it’s Baine lol (“he did” is probably Zelling)

Baine is going to prison :cow:!?

5 Likes

Okay, so it’s pretty much playing out exactly how everyone thought it would. Irritating, but what else is new in regards to this game’s story. Oh well. Long live the Banshee Queen! DEATH TO THE LIVING! So. Who’s the next sacrificial lamb… err uhh… Warchief? Baine? I wonder what trash mob he’ll die to, so Gallywix can lead us to victory.

15 Likes

Darkshore nelves

24 Likes

Fair enough.

3 Likes

What’s new about it?

yea then we can have a Horde identity expansion where Gallywix goes to trade war with the alliance and the horde has to have another civil war. You know we can’t go too long without one of them. Also the Alliance are the obvious good guys for it. it shall be Morally Grey!

11 Likes

It’s completely remade and HD

1 Like

It’s been redrawn. Like Kalimdor and EK were updated in 8.1 we’ll probably be able to zoom in super close.

4 Likes