8/12M HPAL LF Home *2DAY*

Background: I’ve been playing this game for over 10 years. I’ve been raiding since Cataclysm. I used to own a guild on Tichondrius for a couple years where we did get CE Emerald Nightmare.

Availability TWO DAYS: Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday & Sunday anytime after 6:00PM MST (Arizona).

Please do not post if more than 2 days as I cannot commit completely.

Can provide logs but want to keep raiding with current guild until I find a better fit.

Drop your spam below & BTAG/DISCORD.

Good evening Immersive! We are 10/12 m looking for a stud holy paladin to continue our CE push. Here’s the spam you asked for, feel free to add Atrianna if you feel you’d be an asset to our team! [H] 12/12M 6 Hour Weekend Mythic Raiding *Pandamonium-Mal'Ganis*

Can’t do Saturdays.

We are in the market for an Hpal. 9/12M, raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. If any of that jives with what you are looking for feel free to give me a btag add - Conzeula#1172

Check out the recruitment discord! Guilds are sorted by faction, type (CE, AOTC, etc) and raiding schedule (Weekend/Weekday, etc) to make finding a home easier. If you need any help, just post in the help channel, and our mods will assist you as they are available to do so. :slight_smile: We wipe the channels every tier so they stay current. Good luck and happy hunting!

Link: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

PS you can also search in a specific channel for a certain time by using the search bar and selecting a channel you’re interested in. Once you have that you can put a time or a day, etc in order to make sure that you find guilds that meet your schedule needs. The screenshot below is an example. The right side shows the guilds in Horde CE 3 Day that raid at 10pm.

Still looking for a home.

Btag: Haz#11909
Discord: Haz#3047

I am currently 8/12M with 2.2k io in keys. I’m pretty quiet during raids, I show up and come prepared. I definitely give each fight my all with solid mechanics, throughput & attendance. I dedicated 2 days - no more, so i definitely dont want to be just a spot to fill, wanting that community and fun.

Updated Times: The guild must be a 2-Day and close to 6-8/12M. I am looking for a good fit - may entertain lower progressed guilds! Please start at 5:30-6:00PM MST -7. I can only raid on Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday.

I can provide logs on request. Looking forward to hearing from you.